Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :cry:

I was going to take my car for a ride when I discovered that my rear window had cracked open, my detector is gone, and my attenna is gone.
:bitching: :pissed:

I called the Lexus Dealership to have my car's rear window replaced.

I hope this is a dream,.....yeah,...this is a dream,...when I wake up from this nightmare, my IS 300 will be as nice as it always......

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

P.S. Please look after your cars.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your car, but that's why you never leave your radar detector mounted when the car is parked. I always lock mine in the glovebox when I'm parked.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Dernick said:
I'm sorry to hear about your car, but that's why you never leave your radar detector mounted when the car is parked. I always lock mine in the glovebox when I'm parked.

blah, i am not goign to do that every day

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
HoustonLex said:
Dernick said:

blah, i am not goign to do that every day
You just unclip it and put it away. It takes like an extra 5-10 seconds.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
MY IS300 said:
I was going to take my car for a ride when I discovered that my rear window had cracked open, my detector is gone, and my attenna is gone.
Maybe its someone that owns a S2000 or even a oener of a IS if it is a JDM short antenna, sorry to hear that man, i hit my car a month back and i wuz so pissed, hopfully everything works out, peace.

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone :)

Thank you everyone for cheering me up. :lol:

It is really kind of you all. Gosh, I feel like we are a big family. :) :D 8)

Anyway, the a%^hole also took my CDs, left over change, and even my schoolbag. :pissed:

After I called the police, he came about 40 minutes later.

Me: Good evening sir.

Cop: Hi, how are you?

Me: ok. thank you.

Cop: Gosh, we had six reports today. It looks like some high school kids used BB guns. Did you lose anything?

Me: My detector, my CDs, and change.

Cop: Did you find any bullets?

Me: No.

Cop: Nice car,....are those factory rear lights?

Me: Yes, thank you! :)

I ordered the factory rear window from Auto Glass (they do glass parts for Lexus cars) and they told me that it will take about a week. In the meantime, I will leave my car at the Lexus Dealership and have them get rid of the holes put in by the a%^hole.

PEOPLE, PLEASE PARK YOUR CARS AT A PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SH*T HAPPENS SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
MY IS300, do you live near sheboygan which is quite near to UW campus??? There are a lot of cases that happened there. Be Careful!!!

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pretpret said:
MY IS300, do you live near sheboygan which is quite near to UW campus??? There are a lot of cases that happened there. Be Careful!!!

Hello pretpret :lol:

I live a few miles from Sheboygan. I used to live at Sheboygan (Hilldale Towers).

The cop told me that there were a few cases at Sheboygan today.

Look after your car bud.

P.S. The A%^HOLE left a penny on the dashboard!!! :pissed: :bitching:

·
Registered
302 Posts
MY IS300, i am glad i dont live near there, i heard a lot of things from my friends who live there. pretty scary when i think about my blitz being jacked away :whine: :whine: :whine:
anyway, park your car in a garage if you can. hey care to wash car together for free at sheboygan, my friend's place???

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pretpret said:
MY IS300, i am glad i dont live near there, i heard a lot of things from my friends who live there. pretty scary when i think about my blitz being jacked away :whine: :whine: :whine:
anyway, park your car in a garage if you can. hey care to wash car together for free at sheboygan, my friend's place???
Hello pretpret :lol:

Thanks for your message. I heard that there were 20 incidents yesterday!
Watch out bud.

Let's get together for lunch.

Today, I saw an Asian guy ( propbably a UW student) driving a MSM
L-Tuned IS 300. Do you know him?

Take care. 8)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts