Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :cry:

I was going to take my car for a ride when I discovered that my rear window had cracked open, my detector is gone, and my attenna is gone.
:bitching: :pissed:

I called the Lexus Dealership to have my car's rear window replaced.

I hope this is a dream,.....yeah,...this is a dream,...when I wake up from this nightmare, my IS 300 will be as nice as it always......

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

P.S. Please look after your cars.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your car, but that's why you never leave your radar detector mounted when the car is parked. I always lock mine in the glovebox when I'm parked.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Dernick said:
I'm sorry to hear about your car, but that's why you never leave your radar detector mounted when the car is parked. I always lock mine in the glovebox when I'm parked.

blah, i am not goign to do that every day

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
HoustonLex said:
Dernick said:

blah, i am not goign to do that every day
You just unclip it and put it away. It takes like an extra 5-10 seconds.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
MY IS300 said:
I was going to take my car for a ride when I discovered that my rear window had cracked open, my detector is gone, and my attenna is gone.
Maybe its someone that owns a S2000 or even a oener of a IS if it is a JDM short antenna, sorry to hear that man, i hit my car a month back and i wuz so pissed, hopfully everything works out, peace.

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone :)

Thank you everyone for cheering me up. :lol:

It is really kind of you all. Gosh, I feel like we are a big family. :) :D 8)

Anyway, the a%^hole also took my CDs, left over change, and even my schoolbag. :pissed:

After I called the police, he came about 40 minutes later.

Me: Good evening sir.

Cop: Hi, how are you?

Me: ok. thank you.

Cop: Gosh, we had six reports today. It looks like some high school kids used BB guns. Did you lose anything?

Me: My detector, my CDs, and change.

Cop: Did you find any bullets?

Me: No.

Cop: Nice car,....are those factory rear lights?

Me: Yes, thank you! :)

I ordered the factory rear window from Auto Glass (they do glass parts for Lexus cars) and they told me that it will take about a week. In the meantime, I will leave my car at the Lexus Dealership and have them get rid of the holes put in by the a%^hole.

PEOPLE, PLEASE PARK YOUR CARS AT A PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SH*T HAPPENS SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
MY IS300, do you live near sheboygan which is quite near to UW campus??? There are a lot of cases that happened there. Be Careful!!!

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pretpret said:
MY IS300, do you live near sheboygan which is quite near to UW campus??? There are a lot of cases that happened there. Be Careful!!!

Hello pretpret :lol:

I live a few miles from Sheboygan. I used to live at Sheboygan (Hilldale Towers).

The cop told me that there were a few cases at Sheboygan today.

Look after your car bud.

P.S. The A%^HOLE left a penny on the dashboard!!! :pissed: :bitching:

·
Registered
302 Posts
MY IS300, i am glad i dont live near there, i heard a lot of things from my friends who live there. pretty scary when i think about my blitz being jacked away :whine: :whine: :whine:
anyway, park your car in a garage if you can. hey care to wash car together for free at sheboygan, my friend's place???

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pretpret said:
MY IS300, i am glad i dont live near there, i heard a lot of things from my friends who live there. pretty scary when i think about my blitz being jacked away :whine: :whine: :whine:
anyway, park your car in a garage if you can. hey care to wash car together for free at sheboygan, my friend's place???
Hello pretpret :lol:

Thanks for your message. I heard that there were 20 incidents yesterday!
Watch out bud.

Let's get together for lunch.

Today, I saw an Asian guy ( propbably a UW student) driving a MSM
L-Tuned IS 300. Do you know him?

Take care. 8)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
23 Participants
MY IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing