Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well..

i owe all the thanks to Sam, rllinghardis300.

took about 3-4 to get everything taken care of. and as of this past week, i've had thes 18" Gloss Black w/ Polished lip babies...

keep in mind, if u ever need a good rim hookup, just shoot him a PM :cool:

well..here goes..
OLD SHOES:

NEW ONES!:

LOL i can do the $100 on the lip too!! ..kinda :p

so how ya likem =D

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
congrats man!! Definitely have to add "lowering spring" to the summer projects in progress

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah, i think im getting DAS's illumina's just got put some cash into my account first lol =D

·
Registered
876 Posts
looks cheap! just my .02cents should've saved up and got some better ones :) better then the old ones though for sure.

Cody

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah not everyone wants to have $3000 rims

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey looks good aaron!

Without a doubt a nice improvement from what was on there.

Now you just need to drop it ;).

-kyle

Reactions: onyxaltezza

·
Registered
154 Posts
On first glance I thought the rim was holding the dollar until the close up and saw the duct tape holding down the bejamin. ha ha
Does rollinghard have a wheel shop or did he hook u up with some old wheels.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Was gonna get these through sam too but i decided on Tenzo mean ^ rims.. Looks good on your car..Def drop it

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMPRIMIS said:
They look good man

And agreed wheels are wheels let it be
yes...if i took off the centercaps you wouldnt be able to tell the diff from Gracing Sekis...or volk CE28N's unless u look at the inner lip where is says "volk racing or something"...and i dont need the extra lightness or durability cuz im not keiichi tsuchiya \/ \/ \/ that guy :cool:

dayvers said:
+rep for sportin kyowa wheels
i have kyowas and i like them ahhh-lot :approve:
lol i love them too...GLOSS BLACK KYOWAS! :p

the101dragons said:
On first glance I thought the rim was holding the dollar until the close up and saw the duct tape holding down the bejamin. ha ha
Does rollinghard have a wheel shop or did he hook u up with some old wheels.
these are BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX. no he doesn own a shop, but he can still get u [email protected] deals. and hey...its how HOW benjamin is sitting there..he's still still sittin there isnt he? lol close enough to DonCorleone's wheels =D

naphibuzz said:
Was gonna get these through sam too but i decided on Tenzo mean ^ rims.. Looks good on your car..Def drop it
u mnea the tenzo mean 6's? do they fit and hae the right offset for out cars? yeah im trying to save up now to drop it...but i'll probly end up doing body kit first...not sure... :(

300iss said:
The rims looks great, going along with the trend though...you definitely need to lower it. It will make the rims looks 110% better!
+rep
thanks im def. dropping it soon though! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
crap i forgot to use my tire shine
lol

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Not really my cup o' tea but if they make you happy and you like them, then cool man! Personally though, I would never mistake those for CE28N's.

Along with everyone else's comments, DROP IT!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah droppin in the next month =D thanks joe, and for all ur help with my intake issues =D

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Looks good Aaron... definitely a lot better than before. For future reference, I can get these wheels and a lot of others too, & I have some pretty impressive pricing as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts