323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided on these.
Front:18x8 +48mm
255/40YR18

Rear: 18x9 +55mm
255/35YR18

with pilot sport SP2's

I think this should work? correct me if im wrong. I am going to be putting these on my black onyx. I am getting a BBK with turbo soon so i thought these would be good.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like the style of the first ones best, but either of the next two would have better quality.

Of the three I would get the second... That's just me.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
ask tire rack if you can get the front ones in a 45mm offset instead of the 48mm,it will look much better and perform better.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I'm assuming (hoping) you meant 225s or 235s in the front. There is no possible way a 255 would fit in the front on those specs.

BTW, I think those wheels are the sickness. Do they have them in gunmetal?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya they do. but i dont really like gunmetal on black ill get a link for you

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here you go.

im thinking about getting these painted gloss black... with the BBK behind it it would look bad ass but im not sure ill see after i put them on

I'm assuming (hoping) you meant 225s or 235s in the front. There is no possible way a 255 would fit in the front on those specs.
thanks for that, i am not good with wheels and tires, ill be sure to get the 235's in front... will any of my fenders need shaving? im looking to drop an inch in the future

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn that does look good. do the l-tuned rims come in 18x9 or 9.5 by chance? :)

edit- thanks by the way

·
Registered
645 Posts
theformat26 said:
damn that does look good. do the l-tuned rims come in 18x9 or 9.5 by chance? :)

edit- thanks by the way
I don't think they do but then again, I haven't been looking. Sorry for the dark pic but it's about the best I have right now.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
so what do you guys think... silver or gunmetal?

or

·
Registered
973 Posts
very nice choice... look like the l-tuned too... id go with gunmetal

·
Registered
556 Posts
silver. it'll stand out more. gunmetal makes it the car look dull imo. unless its really shiny like volks mercury silver or something.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I like the gloss black idea. I don't think you'll need to shave with those offsets, but the plastic fender liner might need some manipulating.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i decided on the silver ones. thanks guys for all the help. unfortunetely i wont be ordering these for a while, need to get the turbo first. (just so i have that, otherwise, knowing myself, i wont save up for it)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
GM > Silver on a BO IS300

1 - 18 of 18 Posts