Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how early can she take a test? it was only last night we had sex and she was feeling dizzy today and freaked out, im scared to death and dont know what we should do... maybe this feeling will pass for her and itll turn out to be nothing but i wish their was a way to know for sure NOW.

any advice would be welcome as im gonna be pulling my hair out for the next few days

:(

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Next time use protection.

I don't know any other advice to give besides that, or don't have sex till your married. The choice is yours.

P.S. I hope she isn't pregnant

·
Registered
978 Posts
Instead of pulling out your hair, you should've pulled out in the first place!

BoyRacer said:
how early can she take a test? it was only last night we had sex and she was feeling dizzy today and freaked out, im scared to death and dont know what we should do... maybe this feeling will pass for her and itll turn out to be nothing but i wish their was a way to know for sure NOW.

any advice would be welcome as im gonna be pulling my hair out for the next few days

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
BoyRacer said:

did y'all use any sort of protection? wrap it? pill? photo of Antonio's UNI above the bed?

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
cant tell this early dude, she can go take the morning after pill at the planned parenthood to be sure......next time cap your rat, or keep an engagement ring in your sock drawer.....

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Apply a piece of soft, raw meat to her you-know-what. As the sperm must breath, it burrows upward into the meat. Another method is to apply a generous helping of Elmer's glue or cement to the hole. Cover this with a circular patch of adhesive tape; seal this tape with a final application of glue.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........lemme guess, you two were each others "firsts."

Wait til she's supposed to get her period....if that doersn't come, then you can start to worry.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
PMD911 said:
Apply a piece of soft, raw meat to her you-know-what. As the sperm must breath, it burrows upward into the meat. Another method is to apply a generous helping of Elmer's glue or cement to the hole. Cover this with a circular patch of adhesive tape; seal this tape with a final application of glue.
quit it man, that was a scary enough thread as is... no need to remind us :eek:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
BoyRacer said:

Last night? Jeez boy, you need to learn. Symptoms like THAT normally don't occur until after 5-7 weeks of pregnancy.

I doubt she's pregnant. But, the drugstore sells tests that you can take at any time. And planned parenthood has 'the morning after pill' if you're REALLY that scared.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Is this thread an attempt to publicize someone losing their virginity??

Anyone this retarded souldn't reproduce anyway.... :eek:

·
Registered
362 Posts
*sigh* First of all, how many days ago was her last period? This isn't going to be accurate by any means, but if it was just 3-7 days ago then she probably isn't ovulating yet. There are test kits you can buy to see if your hormone levels indicate if you've ovulated. Again, not an exact science, but it might give you an idea if an egg is laying around ready to be fertilized. I think it's too early to try a pregnancy test, usually you take those after you miss a period.

Secondly, why weren't you using protection?? Honestly how could anybody not know about safe sex in today's media driven world.

If it makes you feel any better, the obgyn told me that there's only a 12-24 hour window that a woman may get pregnant. Of course, sperm stays viable in the GU tract much longer than that.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
37 Participants
Justin.b
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing