Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this girl quite often around Fairlakes... Are you here or anyone else in the NOVA area seen her?? I'm sure she's seen my plate frames so she might be here... Next time, I'll stop ya & say hi! :lol:

I sure can use an IS300 biz card!
 

·
Not Officially Back
Joined
·
12,205 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
dasgalloway said:
This thread is worthless without pics... :wink:
Trust me, if I had some, they'd b posted. I always see her in passing. I'll try to snaps pics next time!
Hehe :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rllinghardis300 said:
III 4U2NV III said:
dasgalloway said:
This thread is worthless without pics... :wink:
Trust me, if I had some, they'd b posted. I always see her in passing. I'll try to snaps pics next time!
careful man.. thats on the verge of Stalking :lol:
With her consent of course!
 

·
.net superior m.f.
Joined
·
23,236 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
I see this girl quite often around Fairlakes... Are you here or anyone else in the NOVA area seen her?? I'm sure she's seen my plate frames so she might be here... Next time, I'll stop ya & say hi! :lol:

I sure can use an IS300 biz card!
Is she blonde, shoulder length straight hair?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
malofquist said:
III 4U2NV III said:
I see this girl quite often around Fairlakes... Are you here or anyone else in the NOVA area seen her?? I'm sure she's seen my plate frames so she might be here... Next time, I'll stop ya & say hi! :lol:

I sure can use an IS300 biz card!
Is she blonde, shoulder length straight hair?
She's a brunette if I'm not mistaken... I always see her going the opposite direction...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top