Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
I was expecting him to rewrap it in that. He is gonna make Giraffes extinct!

I dunno if i like the new look tho :S. May take a while to get used to

· Registered
6,374 Posts
oh my

· Registered
74 Posts
Yo that shit look awesome for real... Don't listen to all these clowns your car looks wicked. I came from the 240 drifting scene so I'm use to off the wall stuff like this. It's a diffrent aproach to an is300 and people just can't handle new stuff. Lol. If it's not a wald lip and work vs's it doesn't look good to half the people on here. Keep it up man can't wait to see what's next

· Registered
528 Posts

· Registered
3,628 Posts
I know what's going to happen. People will end up growing to like the look, just like it took a little for everyone to warm up to the graffiti and stickers. Guillermo brings new concepts and original ideas that are off the wall to the table, someone will end up copying him just like his last setup and he'll change his looks again to something crazier than the last one. We should call this the Guillermo era, I'm down with his car, its original and pushes the limit. Keep it up man.

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Is your car the Toy's R Us sponsor car?

· Registered
14,673 Posts
I know what's going to happen. People will end up growing to like the look, just like it took a little for everyone to warm up to the graffiti and stickers. Guillermo brings new concepts and original ideas that are off the wall to the table, someone will end up copying him just like his last setup and he'll change his looks again to something crazier than the last one. We should call this the Guillermo era, I'm down with his car, its original and pushes the limit. Keep it up man.
Speak for yourself. I for one still couldn't get into the graffiti and stickers look, and definitely not the I ran over a giraffe look. But hey, whatever makes him happy.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.