Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official I am now an owner of a fully loaded SBM w/ Ivory IS300. No offense to the Silver boys, but when I saw the SBM next to a base model Silver the decision was made for me.

Overall, not a bad buying experience...the cookies are damn good as posted earlier and I was treated very well.

Didn't get the best deal in the world but I got one that I could live with comfortably.

I also had the chance to meet dTu (an IS300 forum poster and Graphite Gray owner) very nice guy with a sweet looking ride.

For any Norcal people, they had a Silver base model - cloth no moon roof etc for 31k and it was still there when I left yesterday.

Already getting lots of looks and I couldn't be happier with having a car with all the fixins'. The IS may not be the fastest car out there, but it is a pleasure to drive and I am very happy about my decision.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions. Now I need to find a good tint shop and a car duster.

Agent Smith out

·
Registered
626 Posts
Enjoy! You have a very nice car and at the present time you belong to an Elite club.

AHHHHHHHHHH I love my car.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys...yes the car is a kick in the a$$ to drive...very hard to lay off of it during the break in...

Some slut in a crappy Miata cut me off a couple of times...she is lucky I don't have Road Rage.

If you are in the market for an IS, BMW or Audi and want my opinion about the car I bought just shoot me an email and I'll give you an update on my impressions of the car.

Turns out later that night my Dad went and bought a RX300 w/ Nav...very slick little system.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put a check down 7 weeks ago! Silver was first choice and SBM was #2...when my guy called me and said he had a loaded SBM I went down and BAM...it was the best choice for me.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Many congrats to you man, and welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll have as great an experience as the rest of us.
I love the car, have had no significant problems so far (2400 miles), love the performance (got better after 1500, as did the gas milage), and love the grand treatment that I get from Lexus.
Oh, and the attention that you would get in this car is unbeleivable.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
861 Posts
I agree TEG !!!!!

Martin

Black/Ivory IS300

Originally posted by TEG:
Congrats Agent Smith.

Now you know what life is like outside the Matrix...

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like I said, I didn't get anything special...I paid MSRP - They simply put together a lease plan with only a trade in on my wife's Jetta (she was a little upset but after the ride in the IS she forgot about that hunk of $hit) that I could live with. Basic - 36 mo package with a residual of $23K, fairly high lease rate. As it turns out we are now paying about a $100 more a month than what we were paying for the Jetta...best C Note I ever spent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mr Smith
Good seeing you last Sat. Congrats again. I wasn't planning on being at the dealership but had to get a scratch taken care of on the bumper

Anyone have a suggestion beside touch up paint?

David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts