Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also i have the carfax on this car i can email to interested buyers and there is 9 months or 7,000 miles left on warranty, i am the second owner of the car

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If car does not sell within 2 weeks or so i will part out almost everything, so if there is something that you are interested in let me know and ill put you down for it

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
You're asking a pretty reasonable amount. Bump for a realllllly gorgeous set up.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I want the SRT intake.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
JKSlexus said:
If car does not sell within 2 weeks or so i will part out almost everything, so if there is something that you are interested in let me know and ill put you down for it
Oh I didnt see this....you know what you can put me down for...

BUMP for an awesome ride

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Bump for a sexy fockine car!!! I've been envious of yer car since teh modas and seeing them with the drop. This is what i'd like my car to look like someday. I'd take this had i not my own ggp. Best of luck for a good seller!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
adamsheehy said:
Bump for a sexy fockine car!!! I've been envious of yer car since teh modas and seeing them with the drop. This is what i'd like my car to look like someday. I'd take this had i not my own ggp. Best of luck for a good seller!
i appreciate the kind words brotha, id rep you, but i cant cause i did yesterday

1 - 13 of 13 Posts