Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is how my IS is gonna look like by the end of next year...hopefully.
(Chopped TTE IS430 by ALbert @ ClubLexus)

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Isn't that PLPs IS??

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
that's a damn good choppin job!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I love those rims

·
2,909 Posts
I had a feeling I wasn't the only one to want those rims, but when I checked into them awhile back I remember them being quite expensive, so I think I put getting them off. Now that I have a new job that might just be back in my plans :) First one wins! LOL

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Is it just me, or does that GGP have a light blue hue to it? It also looks a little lighter than usual........

·
2,909 Posts
T Man said:
Is it just me, or does that GGP have a light blue hue to it? It also looks a little lighter than usual........
That would depend on the lighting where the car is displayed atleast from the looks of the pic above. The HID lamps give off that that blue look as opposed to how orange my car look in the sunlight at sunset, so in my opinion as a GGP owner I'd have to say it's just the lighting conditions that give off that impression....aside from the fact that the above GGP is photoshopped over the silver one.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jiggafett,

How much were the wheels when you inquired? Where do u order them?

(I have a feeling you'll get your hands on those wheels before I do, I am so broke right now) :)

Josh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
SEABASS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing