Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ggp taillights. probably been posted before but i searched and couldnt find any ggp taillights. you cant really tell but theyre ggp. i m not sure but i might tint the red.bad pictures too, huh.

Reactions: thedon and T0NY

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Hey JC, you know what? My Driver side tails are starting to have some kind of built up "wrinkle" to them now....I wonder if I can have some one or a DIY and paint them flat black or GGP too.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they were a pain in the butt. i learned how to do them on my tails so if you wnt to. they are alot more difficult than they make them sound. alot of little tricks that were left out of the diy too.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
looking good, good bulbs too :approve:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the bulbs are sylvania silverstars. dont you have different ones chado?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
They look good, close up you can def. tell they're GGP but far away they kinda look OEM, may just be the lighting.

+rep for the hard work

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Those are sweet. Probably cant pull that off as clean with IBP. But I do want my IBP tails Flat black. You got some rep.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a ggp too and have broken open an extra set of taillights I have. You didn't you paint the whole light ggp and left the turn signals silver? Oh by the way i like how they turned out, is that canned paint or acutal OEM paint?

Thanks
BUN

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its touch up ggp duplicolor spray can with clear coats. and i left the turn signals chrome in the back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts