Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I was gonna say, "You sure it wasn't a black L-Tuned with CF because that would be L-Tunedgirl" but I see you are the poster.
You are never gonna get any luck in here. Nobody comes here to see if they were spotted. You'd have more luck in the GD, but somebody will move it back to All Together Now.
By the way I was at Del Amo Mall yesterday at 3:45. Thats when I spotted my second green IS that day. 2 in one day, thats a record.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
irv_usc said:
you know, believe it or not, the majority of the IS owners out there don't come on this board...
I think a good percentage of the modded IS's might know about this place though. Except this one guy that works at the Boston Market.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thedon said:
I was gonna say, "You sure it wasn't a black L-Tuned with CF because that would be L-Tunedgirl" but I see you are the poster.
You are never gonna get any luck in here. Nobody comes here to see if they were spotted. You'd have more luck in the GD, but somebody will move it back to All Together Now.
By the way I was at Del Amo Mall yesterday at 3:45. Thats when I spotted my second green IS that day. 2 in one day, thats a record.
what are you doing in my hood? Del amo mall is such a dump...I prefer Galleria or PV :D

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
thedon said:
what are you doing in my hood? Del amo mall is such a dump...I prefer Galleria or PV :D
I was getting my Eyes checked at my eye doctor's office. I didn't actually go in the mall. Yeah its been headed down hill for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts