Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
that car looks better in person!!! I have seen it before..... Owner is a nice guy also.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
it might just be me, but from the angle u took the picture it seems like the window frame was painted to color match the car.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
64 Posts
In fact, did he drop that whole car in Photoshop? look in the wheel wells. There is balck matting on the front bumper. Looks like a hoax 2 me.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
2 low 2 be 4 real...

I think that is too low... looks very civicy now. if you look closely you can see where he blended out the door handles in photoshop. there are some obscure shadows around where they suppose to reside.

I hate phony mods!!

------------------
  • Formerly "rarjoon (517 posts)" Still Cruisin NYC in my SBM.
  • Working on my 96 Chevy S10/350 Conversion race truck. -- Syclone 2
  • Killed Chevy S10 project... will use truck as my daily driver, and focus on tuning my IS

·
Registered
591 Posts
I hope its a Hoax...

That car is Ugly.

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
64 Posts
I knew it. Actually, i do that kind of thing all the time for fun. I never try to pass it off as real, though. I lower cars all the time in Photoshop. I should post some pics of good ones i've done. And mine dont look like somebody trying to make there car seem cool by trying to pass off a bad fake as real.

Next time lower it for real.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Originally posted by LexusKid:
I knew it. Actually, i do that kind of thing all the time for fun. I never try to pass it off as real, though. I lower cars all the time in Photoshop. I should post some pics of good ones i've done. And mine dont look like somebody trying to make there car seem cool by trying to pass off a bad fake as real.

Next time lower it for real.

Do show LexusKid. While you're at it, post a couple links to your web sites.

------------------
Kompressor
`01 Millenium Silver IS300

·
Registered
29 Posts
looks like HiBBoy's been playing with his photo editor...

------------------
the member formerly known as "junedog"
1247 posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
i cant believe no one mentioned this yet, how can u guys not see the 2 blobs where the fag photoshopped over the door handles???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.