Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to purchase a set of ADR M-Sport rims for my GGP Is300 real soon. But i've been contemplating whether I should purchase them in gunmetal or black. I want to hear your guys opinions on what would look better.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd go gunmetal. Better matching color tone imo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not exactly sure I like the contrast but its pretty much 50/50 now. I just want to hear some more opinions from all of you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
black would be nicer imo

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
I have gunmetal rims on my GGP, black will also look good on GGP. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I personally like gunmetal on GGP. I have the L-tuned wheels on my GGP.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
imo its hard to contrast ggp with black..they are too close of colors so to me when i look at it, it just looks like the rims dont match. I think black rims look best on lighter colors...i.e white, silver, yellow and of course black matches with black. A contrasting color to ggp would be a light silver or diamond cut rim...like this

just my .02

·
Registered
182 Posts
aido, beautiful car, nice job :cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, im really leaning towards the gloss black adr m-sports on my ggp, i would get the hyperblack(gunmetal) right away but the gunmetal seems to be almost as light as silver and not match close to my car either. So that's why im not sure which color to get. Anyone have anymore views on this subject???

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet well I decided to purchase the 18' Gloss Black ADR M-Sports tomorrow, i'll have pics up on monday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts