Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got them from the interstate im sure, they are really bad on my front bumper. what are u other guys doing about this problem? thinkin about gettin the whole front bumper replace w/ l-sport since i already got the rear l-sport bumper. my hoods got alot of chips on the front too :x should i get it repainted? also on my side-skirts they are very dull toward the bottom, what can i do to get it looking new again? 8)

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
Why would you get a L-Sportline rear and keep your stock front bumper? :roll:

I'm getting mine repainted. But if I were you, get the L-Sportline front.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chigger said:
Why would you get a L-Sportline rear and keep your stock front bumper? :roll:

I'm getting mine repainted. But if I were you, get the L-Sportline front.

backed into something w/ stock bumper, had to get new one, chose l-sport. :x

·
Registered
348 Posts
Get the L Sportline front bumber. The problem with the daily driven car is that you are going to get chips no matter what you do. You will probably be thinking about repainting that bumber in a year or so. :)

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
Just have XPEL on the whole front end of my car (where it is designed to fit) which has worked pretty well to date. Of course you would have to have a custom fit done for any car without a stock front end.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
so if i get xpel....i wouldnt get any more chips and stuff on the front..??? coz wouldnt it be even harder to get rid of once we get something stuck in that xpel film or something chips it..!!!! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.