Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm having tint put on this weekend and I can't decide what color would look best on my car(MSM). Should I do black, platinum or mirror? I'm currently leaning towards black. Whatever color I choose I will be doing at 15%. Thanks for the help.

Daniel

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
get a design like pretty flowers or something. I have the italian flag. Girls love it.

Though, they might flock to me cause of my big fuzzy balls rather than the tint...either way, the chicks dig me. I just want to make sure you know that.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
get a design like pretty flowers or something. I have the italian flag. Girls love it.

Though, they might flock to me cause of my big fuzzy balls rather than the tint...either way, the chicks dig me. I just want to make sure you know that.
chics aren;t they only thing flocking...you have queers flocking your way, because those big fuzzy balls are on your chin...

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
chics aren;t they only thing flocking...you have queers flocking your way, because those big fuzzy balls are on your chin...
you just jealous man...

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
edgy said:
De, why do you have an italian f*g on yer car...??

get 'em as dark as you can stand ...

i hate silver or "Titanium" window tint.
I'm italian bitch.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Get 35% all the way around. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten that instead of 20%. 20% looks a little better but its a bitch to see out of at night. :x

·
Registered
147 Posts
Black is best man silver on silver or mirrored would look stupid, someone like the "italian" would get that crap stay with the black tint.

Aubie the 20% can be a bitch sometimes but you gotta give sometin up for style.

·
Registered
246 Posts
cb8586 said:
Do somethin classy like this red spray-on tint :eek:

:lol: laugh out fuckin' loud!!!!!!! :lol:
dont mean to thread jack but what kind of tint should i go on my car? it would be 35% all around w/ 6" strip up front. i think oynx would look good with all the other black i have on my car (lights, hood, wheels)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Get 35% all the way around. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten that instead of 20%. 20% looks a little better but its a bitch to see out of at night. :x

Go black!

I agree with Aubie...well this time :D

Get 35% on the sides and 20% on the rear and 6" front strip.

Here is a couple of pics of mine:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts