Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am considering lowering my car with the Tein S Techs. My question is, will I still have auto leveling headlights?

Also, will lowering my car limit my capabilities of adding performance parts such as superchargers?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
s-tech's only drop the car 1.5inch in the front

i haven't noticed a problem with my headlights.....

you shouldn't have any problems with a supercharger when you lower your car...

·
Registered
362 Posts
csclek31 said:
Hello,

I am considering lowering my car with the Tein S Techs. My question is, will I still have auto leveling headlights?

Also, will lowering my car limit my capabilities of adding performance parts such as superchargers?

Thank you.
you will love the springs.
yes headlights will still work.
it doesn't limit anything just makes it all better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do the Bilsteins do okay with the shortened suspension travel? I suppose they are designed for normal height springs, so that would put them into partial compression under no load conditions, right?

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
kenji_f said:
Do the Bilsteins do okay with the shortened suspension travel? I suppose they are designed for normal height springs, so that would put them into partial compression under no load conditions, right?
supposedly bilsteins aren't recommended for anything more than 1" drops.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
irv_usc said:
kenji_f said:
supposedly bilsteins aren't recommended for anything more than 1" drops.
So the people with this combo, whats the deal? Is it bad or good? Bilsteins with S.Techs? :-? Anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts