Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cop pulls the car over because the front headlight is out, and you are the driver, you...

a. Pretend to be asleep

b. Wish, only to yourself, that the pig gets herpes (if he doesn't have it already) for slowing the trip down.

c. Take the blame and apologize to the officer, saying that you accidentally broke it earlier in the day during one of your coke fits. Then you snort an eight ball (or as much of an eight ball as you can) in front of him, jump out of the car, and go for the officer's gun, yelling, "DEVIL MONKEY! DEVIL MONKEY! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" When you get the gun, you shoot the cop in the legs and let him writhe in pain for awhile, then shoot everybody else in the car including yourself, also in the legs. Then you open up your travel case where you have stored your radio monitor link with Mars and start ranting and raving to them about Chevy Chase until your jaw gets so tight it snaps off. Then you throw a match into the gas tank and dance on your hands.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
I wonder if you got a ticket for having a headlight out...
You live in NY and ur asking that ques?????? They pull u over in NY for anything and everything wat the hell kinda ques is that ????????????? :bitching:

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't get pulled over. My boss is out, as well as the VP, so I have a lot of time on my hands today. I was looking for an excuse to use "DEVIL MONKEY!! DEVIL MONKEY!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!".

And yes, people do get pulled over for everything and anything in NY. Someone I know got pulled over for picking their nose. You're probably asking yourself 'Why?' or 'How?', well, from what was discussed in court, it's because it's a distraction, just like a cell phone or reaching down to grab a CD and not pay attention to the road. It's legal for them to do this. And NO it wasn't me damnit.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Shopsey'IS300 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
You live in NY and ur asking that ques?????? They pull u over in NY for anything and everything wat the hell kinda ques is that ????????????? :bitching:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got pulled over on Sun for my stock lights being too bright and stock lexus legal ting being too dark. Got out with no tickets, but still f***n' pigs. Next time ill take out my AK47 and start spraing.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Shopsey'IS300 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
What the hell? After reading his post I wrote that with sarcasm. I thought it was obvious enough considering the fact that was trying to come up with excuses. That's why I sarcastically wondered if he got a ticket for having a headlight out.

...I didn't ask if you get tickets for having a headlight out...I KNOW you get a ticket for it. Read my post more carefully next time....dick.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EvgeshaIS300 said:
Shopsey'IS300 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got pulled over on Sun for my stock lights being too bright and stock lexus legal ting being too dark. Got out with no tickets, but still f***n' pigs. Next time ill take out my AK47 and start spraing.
I don't think the cop will be amused with your water-gun antics.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
Shopsey'IS300 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
What the hell? After reading his post I wrote that with sarcasm. I thought it was obvious enough considering the fact that was trying to come up with excuses. That's why I sarcastically wondered if he got a ticket for having a headlight out.

...I didn't ask if you get tickets for having a headlight out...I KNOW you get a ticket for it. Read my post more carefully next time....dick.
Next time... u can go Fock urself Asswipe.

That is all.

Carry on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
stcleaner
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing