Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty soon i'm gonna have enough money to buy a nav system.. was planning on going the expensive but cleaner way of buying the motorized housing, the 7" farenheit screen and a pioneer navigation system.. anyone have any better ideas or cooler ideas that i don't know about? Or can anyone get me a deal here ? Please PM me... thanks.

P.S.: I have downloaded the motorized housing install instructions from another thread but i don't have the items with me now so i don't know if it's very difficult.. is this like connecting legos and screwing it on or does it require like a degree in electrical engineering to put all this stuff together?

·
Registered
231 Posts
is300ATL, what do you mean the nav housing and motor. Do you mean the one that comes in the stock IS, then you could put the corresponding screen in?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Adpec said:
is300ATL, what do you mean the nav housing and motor. Do you mean the one that comes in the stock IS, then you could put the corresponding screen in?
Yes, that is exactly what he means. You can buy the housing and then purchase another screen to fit into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts