Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys, my wife is organizing a get together next saturday march 29th. It's going to be family and friends and all of you guys are welcome. It will be starting at 2pm until whenever. Pm me if interested so I know how much food to get. I know it's short notice, she just told me I could invite whoever I want. We are just going to bbq and hang out n stuff. I'll post up my location if anyone can make it.

Directions from south county
55 south to the Herculaneum exit (20-25min from 270)
Turn right(Mcnutt rd)
right on Providence
left on Durham
left on Providence park
left on Stonewick ct.(my street) 1025, first house on left

Reactions: StL_lex04

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I am pretty sure that im free that day. Ill have the lil one with me tho. I guess this is a Pre BBQ?

OH yeah you know the back way we took to 21 off ringer? All my signs down Ringer rd were stolen. That just shows you how ignort other lawn services are.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's cool Greg. Kids are welcome. We'll have a more serious car oriented bbq later.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Bryce wont be a bother to anyone. I'm pretty sure he will have everyone else occupied while hes there. Atleast he will be out of my hair haha.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My parents are in from out of town and the fiancee has me booked the whole weekend. No BBQ for me, but I like the enthusiasm...keep it going...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, I'll post up some directions in my first post so there easy to find.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I can smell the BBQ already

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
have fun at this one guys, I can't get down there to this one.

I will be having a meet at my house sometime in June, hopefully around the 14th as there is another car show that weekend.
If its the 14th I think ill have my son that weekend But thats no biggy.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I'll be on my way in a few

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thanks for the invite. Like always damn good burgers. As you can see my kid is a hand full. My back is killing me from running after him all afternoon. One more hour im going to bed im beat gotta be ready to do it all over again at 7am tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts