Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im rollin through this cruise spot in this really touristy part of East TN when this hot chick pulls up beside me and says I LOVE YOUR CAR. Im like thanks and she says Can I drive?? I said can you handle a 5 speed and shes like WHAT??? YOu didnt get an Automatic??
And then her friend says you couldve got you some if you had just gotton an automatic!! I was like DAMN and I waited since FEB for this car.
No bad feelings though chicks or no chicks I still LOVE my IS.

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: lexluger ]

·
Registered
460 Posts
you were gona let a girl u dont even know drive your car for some ***** i quess your not a true is300 lover cus your crazy i mean come on she digs your car get some put with out leting her drive your car I WOULDNT LET A SOUL EVER DRIVE MY CAR

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
awe man! thats slummin!

she was that hot....that you would have let her drive the car? i don't know if i would meet a girl that would fall into that category, short of cherie roberts that is.

Originally posted by lexluger:
So Im rollin through this cruise spot in this really touristy part of East TN when this hot chick pulls up beside me and says I LOVE YOUR CAR. Im like thanks and she says Can I drive?? I said can you handle a 5 speed and shes like WHAT??? YOu didnt get an Automatic??
And then her friend says you couldve got you some if you had just gotton an automatic!! I was like DAMN and I waited since FEB for this car.
No bad feelings though chicks or no chicks I still LOVE my IS.

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: lexluger ]

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you were gona let a girl u dont even know drive your car for some ***** i quess your not a true is300 lover cus your crazy i mean come on she digs your car get some put with out leting her drive your car I WOULDNT LET A SOUL EVER DRIVE MY CAR
No way I was just tryin to get her to pull over and maybe get into my car
Guess I spoke too soon about the 5 speed

she was that hot....that you would have let her drive the car? i don't know if i would meet a girl that would fall into that category, short of cherie roberts that is.
No she wasnt quite THAT hot lol. By the way I looked up Cherie online here. WOW!!
That girl F I N E !!!!

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: lexluger ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts