Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get Mo from srt to come down to GA to tune my IS. But i need to get more people to do it. So if anyone that has a IS that wants it to get tuned let me know.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It depends when...

I have been trying to get a kit for the past 2 months. I got one that was definitely not "bolt-on" and I'm in the process of getting my damn $ back. I almost bought another kit and someone sent the money just before I got to! aAaah damn. Maybe one day. I was going to do the install myself but ran across a deal. I contacted someone yesterday that is selling a kit and is willing to install with base tune but he has not called me back yet. From the looks of it, he seems to be pretty busy but I will update the thread when I hear of something.:cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
^^

Haha...that is the "someone" I contacted :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though. I hope he calls me back...I guess I might try to call him again today. I sent him a PM yesterday as well but no answer yet. That kit will be more than sufficient for what I'm looking for!:cool: And the fact that he is in Ga is even better.

·
Registered
207 Posts
^^

Haha...that is the "someone" I contacted :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though. I hope he calls me back...I guess I might try to call him again today. I sent him a PM yesterday as well but no answer yet. That kit will be more than sufficient for what I'm looking for!:cool: And the fact that he is in Ga is even better.
I don't know if he gave you a call back yet, but if he hasn't give him some time... He got the flu, and was very sick last couple of days.

I thought I would let you know ;)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Thanks guys!

Ian, I apologize as I just got your PM. My Inbox on here was full and I had about 73 to sort through. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will shoot you my new phone number as well. I have been slammed, sick, wifes mother has been sick with cancer, it has been a LONG month!

Plus, I think you guys are going to like what I have in the next few weeks. Lets say someone will be used as a test car and they will be getting some free goodies :cool:

Again, James, Shin, and Michael...thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts