Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWEEEET PRICE TOO FOLKS...Eyal has dropped his price to $200!! for the XERD race pipe.... no minimum anymore....

There is so much interest that he can now offer this at such a killer price to all .netters JUST in time for the holiday giving season!!

Start droppin those hints to friends & Family!!!

If you even thot about it slightly Get in on it now & don't miss out....

PS:
I am no agent or rep for XERD, I recieve no compensation for any pro XERD posts left here... I just love good hi quality effective upgrades for our cars & y'all should know about this......

I am actually kinda pissy as i paid (a well worth it) $250 for mine !
but no matter y'all can benefit from Me & DonC's adventurous spirit!
No doubt our posts helped generate more interest in this excellent IS mod.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Stick,

When you purchased your race-pipe you were charged the full price, however because your race-pipe was shipped out yesterday you will be getting a refund of $50.00 in the mail sometime next week, just got to do the paperwork on it. :)

Dont worry, i take care of my customers.

On that note, anyone who ordered the race-pipe before the group buy and his/her race-pipe was shipped after 11/24/02 will get a refund.

Thanx. Eyal

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I would love to get this pipe, but the fact that it removes a cat irks me. I don't want to fail emissions or have an illegal i/h/e. I am such a pussy. Maybe I should just buy the pipe for decoration since it's so damn cheap!

-crontab -l

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
49IS300 said:
IF the special goes on thru Christmas, I'm definately buying one.
Hmm, you better jump on it now, "This group buy is good from 11/25/02 until 12/3/02. " per the thread in CS/GB. How can you ignore a %20 discount!

-crongab -l

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yes- Eyal and XERD were very good to me when I bought mine. There was a descrepancy in the order and he called me personally to make sure that everything got straightened out ok. Piece came in 2 days, bolted up perfectly- and gains were pretty good (mostly midrange gains).

-C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
doublins
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing