Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWEEEET PRICE TOO FOLKS...Eyal has dropped his price to $200!! for the XERD race pipe.... no minimum anymore....

There is so much interest that he can now offer this at such a killer price to all .netters JUST in time for the holiday giving season!!

Start droppin those hints to friends & Family!!!

If you even thot about it slightly Get in on it now & don't miss out....

PS:
I am no agent or rep for XERD, I recieve no compensation for any pro XERD posts left here... I just love good hi quality effective upgrades for our cars & y'all should know about this......

I am actually kinda pissy as i paid (a well worth it) $250 for mine !
but no matter y'all can benefit from Me & DonC's adventurous spirit!
No doubt our posts helped generate more interest in this excellent IS mod.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Stick,

When you purchased your race-pipe you were charged the full price, however because your race-pipe was shipped out yesterday you will be getting a refund of $50.00 in the mail sometime next week, just got to do the paperwork on it. :)

Dont worry, i take care of my customers.

On that note, anyone who ordered the race-pipe before the group buy and his/her race-pipe was shipped after 11/24/02 will get a refund.

Thanx. Eyal

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I would love to get this pipe, but the fact that it removes a cat irks me. I don't want to fail emissions or have an illegal i/h/e. I am such a pussy. Maybe I should just buy the pipe for decoration since it's so damn cheap!

-crontab -l

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
49IS300 said:
IF the special goes on thru Christmas, I'm definately buying one.
Hmm, you better jump on it now, "This group buy is good from 11/25/02 until 12/3/02. " per the thread in CS/GB. How can you ignore a %20 discount!

-crongab -l

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yes- Eyal and XERD were very good to me when I bought mine. There was a descrepancy in the order and he called me personally to make sure that everything got straightened out ok. Piece came in 2 days, bolted up perfectly- and gains were pretty good (mostly midrange gains).

-C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts