Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why is that? i dont want to sit there and make them if no one is gonna buy them. that would be money down the drain. so if know there are people willing to buy them, then ill make them.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
chinny said:
why is that? i dont want to sit there and make them if no one is gonna buy them. that would be money down the drain. so if know there are people willing to buy them, then ill make them.
What is the housing going to look like. In all honesty I don't like the cheesy housing the HID controller is in? Is there any way of condensing this to maybe fit into the coin trays we have on the dash board on the left of the steering column? Please advise!

I think it would look much much better and serve better function there too! Let us know....

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
A better controller would make a lot more sense. Great idea de!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
froggums said:
A better controller would make a lot more sense. Great idea de!

Hmm I think I had noted it first but no biggie.... :lol: :lol:

Just get the housing to work where the coin holder is on the left side of steering!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Whats so cool about wasting money on something that moves your headlights up and down, am i missing the point help explain. The headlight are fine the way they r now RIght

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
chinny said:
so if i made it work with one knob, how many people would buy it?

It will depend on what knob your using? Maybe find what knobs Toyota manufactures and fit in the coin slot as if it were stock?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts