Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my SRT-2 turbo should be here around next week so i think its about time for gauges. what 3 gauges should i get and is there anything else i need for the turbo? they will be greddy 60 mm w/ silver face/ orange glow

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
boost, egt, fuel pressure :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there anything other than gauges i need to run the turbo properly and make sure i dont blow up the motor?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
is there anything other than gauges i need to run the turbo properly and make sure i dont blow up the motor?
dont you think that kind of question should have been asked before you paid for a turbo kit?

or did you not really order one yet?!?!

geeze.... :lol:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
tsopranoMB: what do you mean? yes i did order one...it should be here soon
SeXiLeXi said:
you should have asked that question when you ordered the turbo kit.....which questioned me wondering if you even ordered it....

of course there are things you need to run the turbo properly...go call up SRT and ask....if you even ordered a kit like i said earlier, cuz then you wouldnt be posting this....

thats an idiotic question to ask, "is there anything other than gauges i need to run the turbo properly make sure i dont blow up the motor"

anytime you do modificiations like this, you are breaking the warranty and its your ass for making sure you dont " blow up the motor"

good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts