Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Im looking for gauges and all I can seem to find are either 1/16 (52.4mm) and 5/8 (66.7mm). Im gonna be using the TRD gauge pod and need to use 60mm gauges but I cant find them. Does anyone have any info that could help me out? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya Im having trouble finding gauges. To everyone who uses the TRD gauge pod, where did you get your gauges?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ya Im having trouble finding gauges. To everyone who uses the TRD gauge pod, where did you get your gauges?
As SlayerS said, most of gauges are 52 or 60mm nowadays. The only ones i couldn't find that were 60mm were autometers. So i got a set of defi's.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
i have the 52 aem gauges all 3 in the trd gauge pod.

·
Registered
650 Posts
if i'm not mistaken they measure from the widest part of the gauge which is the lip. this will account for it being 66mm??? so the part that actually slides into the gauge pod will be around 60mm. i could be wrong but i doubt it. so you should be fine with the 60mm fittin in the trd gauge pod

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have ProSport Gauges in my TRD gauge pod.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i'm not mistaken they measure from the widest part of the gauge which is the lip. this will account for it being 66mm??? so the part that actually slides into the gauge pod will be around 60mm. i could be wrong but i doubt it. so you should be fine with the 60mm fittin in the trd gauge pod
Hmm. Is this true? Makes sense.

·
Registered
650 Posts
i highly doubt someone would make gauges that are 66mm just to throw people off.

·
Registered
218 Posts

Here is a pic of my Setup

1.TRD Gauge Pod
2.60mm Greddy Boost Gauge
3.60mm Greddy Fuel Gauge
4.52mm AEM UEGO A/F Gauge

I made a Custom Plate to Allow me incert the 52mm gauge in the center.
I lasered it out of Stainless 304 .062 Thk. let me know if you need something like this to fit any gauge you want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts