Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just have a few things to get rid of.

1.A set a LED’s bought from autolumination.com to change the color of the gauge cluster to a pure white. Comes with 4 of the 194 wedge bulbs (one extra) and 2 of the smaller wedge bulbs. All bulbs are brand new; I just bought way too many. I paid $38 plus shipping. Will sell for $35 shipped, obo.

2.Clear front side marker lenses. I bought off another member on this site. I never installed. $15 shipped, obo.

3.Kicker Amp, 2.400??? I bought this last Christmas. I really don’t know very much about this type of stuff. It’s in my car now, so if anyone is interested I will take it out and take pics, and look for more info about it. It will include all wiring that I got with it too. $230 shipped, obo.

4.kicker 12 inch sub, again have no clue, I know it’s a dual voice coil, I bought this one after I blew my first cheaper one, I bought it about 2 months ago. Again if there is any interest in this I will post up anything and try to answer any questions. $100 shipped. Obo

I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Probably by the middle of the week ill have some pics up. Any interest just pm me.

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts