Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to politician Dan McTeague gas prices will be going up by about 5 cents a litre tonight. He usually is right about these things... so if you need gas you'll probably want to fill up this evening. :pissed:

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
:bah: the price went up since Sat night i think..... fn rediculousness......... its 105.4 cents/L.......... Robberyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bah:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just got home and passed by my local Esso and the price is at 1.09/Litre and thats not even 91 octane... so its going to be around 1.20/Litre for us is'ers :balling:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got home and passed by my local Esso and the price is at 1.09/Litre and thats not even 91 octane... so its going to be around 1.20/Litre for us is'ers :balling:
Yup... checked my area as well this morning... they all bumped up to 109.6 for 87 octane. :pissed:

It's weird how Dan McTeague is always able to announce price jumps like this.

So compared to before the long weekend... gas prices have jumped a total of 10 cents! :blush:

How are gas company stocks doing??? :confused: I should probably buy some.

·
Registered
420 Posts
OMG!

the price of gas is killing me.... my car is a damn pig :(

i just filled up last night at $1.18/L... therefore $70 .... damnit

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So now they are saying over the next week or so gas prices will fall back below a dollar...

I wonder if Dan McTeague actually cares about people who need to buy gas... or just tells us what the gas companies are going to set prices to. Oh well... I guess it's nice to have 12 hour warning about price increases. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts