Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving today and i push down the gas pedal to like 3/4th of the way and i let go of the gas pedal and it got stuck and the car was still speeding up,so i push brake and the gas pedal released back to normal.

does anyone know why?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Lucius said:
i was driving today and i push down the gas pedal to like 3/4th of the way and i let go of the gas pedal and it got stuck and the car was still speeding up,so i push brake and the gas pedal released back to normal.

does anyone know why?
That happened to me once. The pedal got stuck on the carpet!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
that happened when i used to drive my civic...the pedal got under the carpet which was a defect that was recalled by honduh...damn woulda got a big lawsuit if i got into an accident! DAMN!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i member one time i was driving with these freakin surf slippers. when i get into the car i take em off, anyways somehow one of them got underneath the brake pedal. Boy was i panting like a 5 dollar hooker that never got paid!

no more drivy with slippers off

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
AustinAltezza said:
that happened when i used to drive my civic...the pedal got under the carpet which was a defect that was recalled by honduh...damn woulda got a big lawsuit if i got into an accident! DAMN!!
You should of crashed into a nice soft bush

1 - 10 of 10 Posts