Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are the following items (all new, never been used):

1--Apexi N1 Cat Back Exhaust (small ding due to shipping)-----$385

2--Injen GenII Cold (colder than normal) Air Intake with Heat shield------------------$215

3--Eibach Prokit Springs--------------------------------------------$209

4--JIC Aluminum Strut Bar-----------------------------------------$125

These items were purchased with the intent of putting them on the GF's car, unfortunately, GF is a raging biatch and deserves to die a slow death for the damage done to my car by her key. Prices don't include shipping, but I'll quote you the exact rate UPS quotes me when I find out your address. PM me with inquiries

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AltezzaBoy03 said:
bradb1us said:
2--Injen GenII Cold Air Intake with Heat shield------------------$215
no company makes a CAI for the IS300...
:lol:
Thanks for the jack, dick. Now if you want to purchase the "non cold air" intake, please let me know; if you're not interested, please keep your comments to yourself. (I'm still a bit bitter from the nice scratches on my car, so I apologize in advance)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Bump^^^ really good prices imo.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the good love of holy hell, somebody please buy this stuff!!! Smokin' deals can be had from a man in severe desperation.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen some good interest, but no buyers yet. This is all brand new stuff, never been used, high quality H20. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
hey man, the jic bar is for the front right? and it fits wit no modifications to the engine cover? is that 125 shipped? IM me on aim or PM me thanks.

·
Banned
885 Posts
bradb1us said:

2--Injen GenII Cold (colder than normal) Air Intake with Heat shield------------------$215

These items were purchased with the intent of putting them on the GF's car, unfortunately, GF is a raging biatch and deserves to die a slow death for the damage done to my car by her key. Prices don't include shipping, but I'll quote you the exact rate UPS quotes me when I find out your address. PM me with inquiries
Sorry to hear about your gf Oh man What I'd do to her :pissed:

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bradb1us said:

The "new prices" bump.

Injen Gen II Intake...................................................$219 shipped

Eibach ProKit Springs.................................................$210 shipped

JIC Aluminum Strut Bar..............................................$130 shipped

N1 Exhaust................................................................$Same price

These are the prices I can do for the lower 48 states. I am going to lose over $100 dollars on the exhaust alone, so I'm just trying to minimize my losses. I have had a lot of PM's, so thanks everybody, and have sent pictures to whoever asks for them, but so far no takers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts