Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere to still find these mirrors? im trying to get rid of my APR ones and move to these...

i searched, i just come up with pics of them, but now somewhere to buy them... or an official company site for the mirror

any help?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I believe Bulletproof Automotive has them listed, but I don't know if they can actually get them... fyi, I had them on my evo and they're a pain to drive with. They are aligned for rhd, so you can't really point the mirrors where you want to.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
hey ryan if you want these. lmk i know some ppl at bulletproof (but im sure you do too so its gonna be somewhat useless) hahahaa

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey ryan if you want these. lmk i know some ppl at bulletproof (but im sure you do too so its gonna be somewhat useless) hahahaa

hey man, i actually havnt dealt with them in a long time...

maybe u can help me out.. someone sent me a link to Ebay, but im always iffy with that, i rather talk to someone ya know...

Let me know

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have a guy in Japan that i buy parts from. He is a bit expensive though. PM me if you cant find them anywhere else. Ill be interested in you APR's maybe too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts