1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Wicked wheels. 8)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Arsehole. You make it harder and harder to not spend my money. you still have my front lip!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If im correct it is a 40 offset in front and rear. the wheels were a special order for a 2001 GGP but the guy couldnt come up with the money so i took them and put them on my car.

and im sure u guys know how i am......im asking 3500.00 for the set. hehehe!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
sinister, check your pm, I'm interested.....................

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
sinister95 said:
its about a 2.5" lip in the rear and the front is a 1" lip..........3500.00 firm.
nothing wrong with that. i'm not too sure, but i'd guess that set up is worth close to 1000 more

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my front lip i got on my own and had to do some major mods to make it fit. i am truely impressed by the rims...the detail is very nice and its a very clean wheel. i too wish i coulda gotten these wheels with a 3" dish...but like i said b4...these wheels were a lost deal i had with someone with a GGP IS300 that couldnt come up with the money. to date id say these rims make me the happiest...... :p

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
man i hate 56k...i cant even see tha pics .ha...next monday dsl ,then i will c ...yees...muhahaha :lol: okay that wuz dumb...but from tha parts that i could see it look good

1 - 20 of 45 Posts