1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Wicked wheels. 8)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Arsehole. You make it harder and harder to not spend my money. you still have my front lip!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If im correct it is a 40 offset in front and rear. the wheels were a special order for a 2001 GGP but the guy couldnt come up with the money so i took them and put them on my car.

and im sure u guys know how i am......im asking 3500.00 for the set. hehehe!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
sinister, check your pm, I'm interested.....................

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
sinister95 said:
its about a 2.5" lip in the rear and the front is a 1" lip..........3500.00 firm.
nothing wrong with that. i'm not too sure, but i'd guess that set up is worth close to 1000 more

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my front lip i got on my own and had to do some major mods to make it fit. i am truely impressed by the rims...the detail is very nice and its a very clean wheel. i too wish i coulda gotten these wheels with a 3" dish...but like i said b4...these wheels were a lost deal i had with someone with a GGP IS300 that couldnt come up with the money. to date id say these rims make me the happiest...... :p

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
man i hate 56k...i cant even see tha pics .ha...next monday dsl ,then i will c ...yees...muhahaha :lol: okay that wuz dumb...but from tha parts that i could see it look good

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
25 Participants
METEORO
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing