Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I think it might be because there are several handfuls of G35/G35Coupe threads that you could've posted in if you scroll back a bit.

Umm - "first ammendment rights?" You're in a moderated forum!! :D

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MorpheIS said:
I think it might be because there are several handfuls of G35/G35Coupe threads that you could've posted in if you scroll back a bit.

Umm - "first ammendment rights?" You're in a moderated forum!! :D
Right, but even moderators enjoy their rights from time to time! At any rate, give the original G35 coupe poster a break, he's only been a .net'er since May!
At any rate, It's new fodder, who wants to ALWAYS search before they post ;)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hey Michael. Not that I truly care about being a .net looser that much but I have had a different name in the past that was around for awhile. If your trace my threads youll find that I sold my Lex oh 5 months ago and tred on here for fun................usually in the PL.
I really dont care if my thread was locked....its actually my first. I feel a little more .net now.
Anyway I just posted it cause I drove the coupe today and would have written the check but I have a 150 pound bullmastiff that I need to have around because his mate died a few days ago. The coupe doesnt cut it.
I just wanted to mention that if you hadnt driven the car it would be a good experience. The car rocks. Far better than the Lex.
Thats it.
Oh and your an Idiot.

·
Registered
215 Posts
G35 = Motortrends car of the year.

Actually, I'm sorta surprised it won. I was sure the 350Z had it in the bag. :-?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
EZ
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing