Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else her ever used this thing?I was kinda dissapointed with my results(2002 l-tuned)My braking results were in line with magazing tests,but the 0-60 was off by almost a second.I dont see how anyone could leave or shift any better than i did so do you think the calibation of the unit could be flawed or something?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I have one and im not so sure about the acceleration either. My 0-60 is about 7.8-8.2 seconds with a tech grounding kit, hks hiper, xerd midpipe, and srt intake :-? However I think my times are even worse because I notice it flashes the 0-60 time when I am around 55 mph. So either the gtech is off, or my car really is that much slower.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
You need to make sure you have the weight of your car as accurate as possible. Use a weigh station or waste transfer station scale (with you in it) to get the right number.

Also, it has to be mounted right and straight. Sometimes hard to do.

I have a new Gtech Competition arriving this week. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
webmaster said:
You need to make sure you have the weight of your car as accurate as possible. Use a weigh station or waste transfer station scale (with you in it) to get the right number.

Also, it has to be mounted right and straight. Sometimes hard to do.

I have a new Gtech Competition arriving this week. Can't wait.
The weight is only necessary for the horsepower readings, and not the 0-60.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts