Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, Im also on the G forums as i have a G37 too....We want a solid turn out so we're inviting several forums to join us.

OFFICIAL MEET LOCATION... Ventura Blvd & Topanga Canyon...Meet at the Parking lot North of Ventura (Ralphs, amongst many other stores are on this plaza)

ADDRESS: 21909 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91364, US MapQuest: Maps, Directions, Gas Prices & Business Directory

DATE/TIME... 1/19/08 This would be a Saturday...10:30-11:00. Once we register that everyone whos comming is there we will leave and head out to do multiple things.

PLANS CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING...After meeting we head out to Mulhulland, reach Stunt Road (exciting "Long Turn" canyon run). At the peak there is a beautiful view which allows all our cars to park right on the edge of a mountain. At this point we take pics and jibber jabber....From there we come down and connect with Malibu Canyon which in a few minutes will lead us to PCH...The cruise PCH to Neptune Net for grub.

1.Rollin300
2.LexShirm300

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
come on guys. the more the merrier. i know their re tons of IS guys out in So. Cal. lets make this fun
Wudapp Vik !!

haha I would but Im working here in Bakersfield for parents for this month...

·
Registered
960 Posts
ill see if i got work if i dont im down there for sure

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Its my cousin's baby's first bday

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any of you guys ever head over to Village Coffee Roasters in Calabasas (VCR) for the Sunday morning cruises? Tons of cars, though I can't remember ever seeing any IS300s there. Lots of canyon runs immediately afterwards, so you've got the safety in numbers thing. Though the last Sunday of the month is the biggie, they have it every Sunday, though it disperses by 11 am or so. Even Jay Leno shows up here from time to time. Supercarsunday

1 - 20 of 23 Posts