Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of U Garage in passing if not wandered around their site yourselves. If you don't know, Up Garage is a chain of stores selling good condition second hand performance parts for cars.

Anyway, I have been helping a few people, mostly friends, to look stuff up on there and order it. The reason I had to do it all is because it is all in Japanese and probably would not be all that easy for just anyone to look up!

Here is a little guide on how to look something up on there...

www.upgarage.com

The main page looks like pic below, click on the car button (kinda self explanatory)

Once you're there, a list pops up. You have two options, either click on category which are translated below or just type in SXE10 if you are looking for 1st gen Altezza stuff.

You can also type in アルテッツァ which means altezza.

Then you will see a whole list of stuff. Don't forget, it will show you parts mostly for the 3SGE engine.

I do have a contact that I use to get parts to me from there...
If you are interested in anything please remember...

Just by converting YEN into USD does not mean thats the price you are paying!

The contact takes a 15% "profit"
PayPal fees are to be paid
Shipping from UPGarage to him and then to you is to be paid.

For example, if you find a set of coilovers for $400, expect to pay about $700 in the end, but thats still way less than what u'd pay for them here.

Anyways, hope someone of you find it useful...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I got my first set of Apexi coilovers for 350$ as well my Black Door Panels from Upgarage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.