12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not really sure what this guy is trying to do with the alt nics, but whatever

·
Registered
23 Posts
IS300GTE said:
not really sure what this guy is trying to do with the alt nics, but whatever
IS300_S = my younger brother (we have a business together) so we share everything when it comes to computer except screen name. I am a real estate broker so most of the time i'm working. i have to admit sometimes my brother would use my computer at home and use my screen name cause it's always on. and then at work, we're on the same office. i hope i clear this up......

IS300_S said:
Maxowner2002 said:
20psiVeeDub said:
IS300_T wrote:
20psiVeeDub wrote:
apoji187 wrote:
Even if it did have that much HP..who cares.

quote]

i wrote this

Thanks for defending me bro btw i like your M3. ( it's just not fast enough to run with my IS (j/k) ) people lets not argue about who's got a better or faster car. anycar can be as fast as your maxima Maxowner2002 given enough attention to make it fast. the cars appearance is all about preference, again Maxowner2002 thinks that his maxima is all that and a bag of potato chips. sorry Maxowner2002 but i have to make you an example. now that said it and done....lets go back to our topic

Posted: Yesterday at 09:24 am Post subject:

he wrote this

You're a f*cking retard you don't know what i got and you're saying you'll wax my ass. the only thing you'll be waxing is my car after the race ( i don't use turtle wax ) i'm from san diego and if you want to see a back of an is300 all day long please come down here. take you're pick

my is300 supercharged or my brother's is300 turbo

by anymeans we're not denying that we are brothers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.