Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my IS back from the dealer...all I can say is WOAH! what a difference with the tranny! No more hesitation and the shifts are soooo smooth and the car feels much quicker when it acelerates.
FYI you cant pre-order the armrest but you can get on a list when it is avail they will order it for you asap, I am first on the list at my dealer for the black 2002 armrest
I also had a grey loaner IS for the whole day and last night so you know I had a little bit of fun

Lexus service is the best! I am glad I didnt get the BMW 325ci or the MB c230
Feel free to ask any specific Q's about the TRAC ecu update....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
But will the 2002 armrest fit on the 2001 models......is there some modifications that need to be made!!!

inform me!!!!!

mike

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Did you happen to ask about a price before they order a $500 armrest for you?
J/K. It'll probably run around $200, but did they say for sure?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it will fit the lid on our so called armrests will be removed and the armrest will fit on-top although I dont know exactly how it will fit but they informed me it will it's basiclly an add on to the existing console so the 2001 lower console is identical to the 2002 physically with the exception of the armrest. I dont have a definitive price simply because it is not showing up on the computer yet at the dealers however I got an ballpark estimate of $150 just the part no labor...I will install myself if it is that easy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Kel3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing