Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you serious kid? i know it was your dumbass that posted all those threads up.. its your email address attached to it and a miami phone number... its no coincidence... you're just an idiot.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ i thought about that too.. until i saw the fai email address.. why would someone hack his account only to use his email address?? and my guess is, its his phone number too.

aint that serious.. just bored.. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
His real name if Fyeung, but everybody is calls him Fai or Fei (rhymes with guy). I'm white bread and I wouldn't even know how to say "Fyeung" anyway.

He is a cool guy, not sure if somebody stole his password or he lost a moment of sanity or what, but he is a cool guy. We all slip up sometimes, no biggie. Offending thread has been locked and merged.

It's Friday anyway, who cares!!!! Is it 5:00 yet?

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ i didn't feel bad... lol

he has been a member on here for quite some time so he should know about spamming the site with his poor attempts at marketing. plus, its not like he is a vendor so its not allowed regardless of the spamming.

i've seen people banned for less....

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Alright everyone let me explained what happened since no one knows what happened and assumes. I was meeting up with my friend last week for a business meeting and showed him some products and also where I mostly network. Basically what happened was when I left his business I forgot to log off this site and he just started to market himself using my profile, email and number since he has my info. I actually went back to bitch him out and told him that is not how you do business and also that is not how you market. I am sorry if this has cause any problems or miscommunication with everyone. I know better than that to spam up the site. So just letting everyone know and those who know me would know I wouldn't do such a thing.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
hw would of had to know the site fairly well too post in so many sections in such little time... hmmmm
He has been on other forums before and most of them of similar. I am not saying I am at fault but careless for my friend's actions.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll give you the benefit of doubt. you aren't what i would call a trouble maker.. so my apologies for jumping on your case. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Catching up with this thread. I know Fai very well, and he has been around the site for a while. He is not the type to start spaming the site whatsoever.

Thanks Fai for explaining what happened. Please be more careful in the future, also, I'd recommend changing your password too.

Alright everyone let me explained what happened since no one knows what happened and assumes. I was meeting up with my friend last week for a business meeting and showed him some products and also where I mostly network. Basically what happened was when I left his business I forgot to log off this site and he just started to market himself using my profile, email and number since he has my info. I actually went back to bitch him out and told him that is not how you do business and also that is not how you market. I am sorry if this has cause any problems or miscommunication with everyone. I know better than that to spam up the site. So just letting everyone know and those who know me would know I wouldn't do such a thing.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Catching up with this thread. I know Fai very well, and he has been around the site for a while. He is not the type to start spaming the site whatsoever.

Thanks Fai for explaining what happened. Please be more careful in the future, also, I'd recommend changing your password too.
Thanks Rudy

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Sorry to get in here so late, but I'll definitely vouch for Fai. Everyone makes mistakes. Apology accepted and, like Rudy said, be more careful about logging off and the like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts