Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright for the amount of money we spend on our insurance policies, anything and I mean anything that happends to our cars should be taken care of by our insurance company. If a bird shit's on my car they should foken clean it up for the amount of money I spend. I know...that's never going to happen.

But What about the rock chips of my hood and bumper and the foking door dings that I have. :bitching: :bitching: What the fuck do I have insurance for if they can't protect my god dam investment. I'm foking pissed and need some feedback from some of the .net members. :bitching: How the fok can I get my insurance Co. to fix these. I went to an auto body shop once before and the stupid bitch said " oh these look like you're normal driving, wear and tear dings".

I foken looked at her with this stare, like the one Jon Gruden( ex coach for the Raiders now @ Tampa bay) would give you when he would talk to his players. It was almost like he was looking through you.

we'll I gave this dumb bitch the same foken stare and said "it's a foken Lexus not a Chevy sweetheart". "If you can't give me an estimate on how much it will cost my insurance to fix all these damages I suggest looking for another foken job because I could of swore I came here to get an estimate on these damages not you're foken opinion honey. Right about now I'm fumming.... and if you're company doesn't know how you do you job then they're really in trouble becasue I'm about 2 seconds away from walking out of here and spreading the word about the foked up service here I recieved here and quite possibly ruining you're reputation here.. The dumb bitch gasped for air like she wanted to respond and that was that. I was done and so was she. I said "Nevermind, thanks for waisting my time," and walked out.

Now their has got to be some way to file an insurance claim in order to fix these.. Has anyone one worked for an auto insurance company that can help me...

·
Registered
589 Posts
:eek: you have got to be kidding :eek:

oh -- wait -- i get it -- this is some kind of an alt-nick joke that should have been posted in the PL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

d

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
stop being a fuckin cheap ass...it only costs a few hundred to repaint a hood anyways...going through insurance you'll have to pay deductable (not sure what yours is)

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
unless it's a really bad chip you're fukked. normal wear and tear.

the ding, maybe you can claim, but depending on your deductible it is probably easier to just get it fixed yourself.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
It IS normal wear and tear. And for your info it happens to a Lexus just as easy as a Chevy. If you really gave that lady that speech, which I doubt you did, you are the idiot, not her.

You sound like a little bit*h, but in all likeliness are an alt-nick. You think you are entitled to $hit cuz you drive a Lexus?? Get a freakin' clue.

Oh, and one more thing dip$hit a car is not an investment.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I suggest you read your insurace policy VERY carefully. Most if not all insurance contracts state that normal wear and tear (which door dings, paint chips, etc are) IS NOT COVERED by your policy.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lilaznboi said:
stop being a fuckin cheap ass...it only costs a few hundred to repaint a hood anyways...going through insurance you'll have to pay deductable (not sure what yours is)

Hey "lilnutz" how about I shove my sack down you're throat for free. Would that suffice?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Will someone just make up some fake crap for him so that he can claim it on his insurance and have his rates go up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
irv_usc said:

the ding, maybe you can claim, but depending on your deductible it is probably easier to just get it fixed yourself.

Sup Irv, well bro I figure all rock chips are bad. Nothing a little touch-up paint wouldn't cover. But what I'm geting at is we pay a premium every month for our cars to be protected from accidents. If you ask you're insurance whats covered when you have full coverage, my insurance rep for 21st century said "everything". I said "everyting"? and continued on asking him "if there was a flood and my car was dammaged in this flood would my insurance cover it? They said "yes". I continued... So if it ws struck by lightning, or my car caught on fire, or my ex biatch decided to grow some nuts (which I personaly suggest "lilgayboi" up in seattle do before he opens his sack gagging mouth) and key my car would it be covered? They said "yes". They said yes to every logical accident that I could possibly come up with.

Now even if I'm fully covered for a list of possible accidents, door dings won't applyto my policy? [/b]

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
J.R. said:
irv_usc said:

Sup Irv, well bro I figure all rock chips are bad. Nothing a little touch-up paint wouldn't cover. But what I'm geting at is we pay a premium every month for our cars to be protected from accidents. If you ask you're insurance whats covered when you have full coverage, my insurance rep for 21st century said "everything". I said "everyting"? and continued on asking him "if there was a flood and my car was dammaged in this flood would my insurance cover it? They said "yes". I continued... So if it ws struck by lightning, or my car caught on fire, or my ex biatch decided to grow some nuts (which I personaly suggest "lilgayboi" up in seattle do before he opens his sack gagging mouth) and key my car would it be covered? They said "yes". They said yes to every logical accident that I could possibly come up with.

Now even if I'm fully covered for a list of possible accidents, door dings won't applyto my policy? [/b]

like i said the ding you could probably claim if you wanted to, but why bother? depends on your deductible.

rock chips, you really gotta be kidding me if you think the insurance will cover those...

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
J.R. said:
irv_usc said:

Sup Irv, well bro I figure all rock chips are bad.
No Diamonds are pretty good.
J.R. said:
Nothing a little touch-up paint wouldn't cover.
Actually touch up paint looks $hitty unless you know how to use it.
J.R. said:
But what I'm geting at is we pay a premium every month for our cars to be protected from accidents.
key word = accidents
J.R. said:
If you ask you're insurance whats covered when you have full coverage, my insurance rep for 21st century said "everything". I said "everyting"? and continued on asking him "if there was a flood and my car was dammaged in this flood would my insurance cover it? They said "yes". I continued... So if it ws struck by lightning, or my car caught on fire, or my ex biatch decided to grow some nuts (which I personaly suggest "lilgayboi" up in seattle do before he opens his sack gagging mouth) and key my car would it be covered? They said "Yes"
So let me get this straight, you thought of scenarios that have about a zero chance of happening, and didn't ask one rational question? Also, I'm pretty sure your "ex-biatch" does have nuts
J.R. said:
They said yes to every logical accident that I could possibly come up with.
Not one scenario you laid out was "logical". You gave that Jon Gruden look to this innocent lady right? I would have LOVED to seen the look on the insurance agents face when your [email protected] said "Okay and if I get a rock chip on my hood, will you pay to repaint my whole car, and install a body kit?"

J.R. said:
Can I get a "Fock no" from the congregation?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TomC said:
It IS normal wear and tear. And for your info it happens to a Lexus just as easy as a Chevy. If you really gave that lady that speech, which I doubt you did, you are the idiot, not her.

You sound like a little bit*h, but in all likeliness are an alt-nick. You think you are entitled to $hit cuz you drive a Lexus?? Get a freakin' clue.

Oh, and one more thing dip$hit a car is not an investment.
Yeah no shit I'm an Idiot you dumb fuck. I'm stupid like that cuz I don't give a fok TomC. Understand something . Life has its ways of treating people. Some may pussy out and become TomC's like yourself.
But other people, who pass you in the streets, who seem like they're just another average person here in L.A. and you TomC probably would never suspect this person right next to you is a fool. You see TomC down here in L.A. we use the word fool to point out one thing. Should I tell you? Nah... Fok it. I let you're mouth find out for themselves what a fool is. Anyway I COULDN'T expect you to relate with a signature like your's.

My point is you seem like someone cool enough to call a hommie, but not in this case. But from a lesson taught to a lesson learned, don't talk shit to a stranger son. People have had to do what they've had to do just to be here now alive and well and I don't think they're proud of that, that's why they're not loud they stay humblle and small.

You seem a little to proud and excited to be here today. Don't change that TomC.

This is the last time you will here me say anything to you TomC.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts