Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys

Been at this forum for a bit now had my 250 for about a year now, finally think i might spend some dough on it. Ne ways heres my ideas, let me know what you think.

1) front lip, looking to get a Blitz front lip, L-Tuned Parts - Blitz IS Front Lower Spoiler

2) rear bumper, Tom's
L-Tuned Parts - Tom's IS Rear Lower Skirt

3) HKS hi power

4) rear bumper valences to cover up the slightly oversized exhaust relatively to stock kit.

5) vinyl the roof black (i know it sounds cheezy but you know how the ES has a black roof i really like that look and think it would go well)

6) CF hood but painted except for the bulge.

7) black CF mesh grill

8) Fogs - 3000k HID with matching 3000K Halos

9) headlights - 1000k halos , 6000k HID

10) side skirt- havn't seen ne i really like

11) Tinted Tailights

12) 35% tint all the way around - done already

13) tialight tint- partially done

14) lowered on eichbach prokit - done already

15) rims - for now stock x package rims - later when more money comes maybe some LM-9 i saw in the other forum with champagne gold face.

Heres a pic of the current look of my car.

and heres one i took just for fun when i was bored

·
Registered
530 Posts
If I had a 2IS, I would have pretty much followed that route too! I love the Blitz + Tom's :). Any plans for performance?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had a 2IS, I would have pretty much followed that route too! I love the Blitz + Tom's :). Any plans for performance?
Well i thought about it , and after all its just a 250 so i figured no matter how much i spend its not gonna make a big diff. Mayb just a intake for sound

·
Registered
106 Posts
you should consider getting some headers

there are 3 that i know of.
1. megan racing headers ~$340
2. mazzuri headers ~$ idk. x]
3. jun-tw headers ~$2000

the jun-tw headers are hecka expensive but it has good performance. give about 35-40ish whp and some people say they get up to 34mpg. it comes with hi-flow cats that replace your primary cats.

the megan and mazzuri headers get rid of you primary cats so you car would be louder and street illegal (if you drive crazy).
the jun-tw headers replace you primaries so it would close to stock and very close to street legal. i'd say its too much to pay $2k for some headers.
but...im just throwing it in there.

as for intakes...you should get injen short ram sp. it sounds hecka nice. and with that...my is250 pulls quite well. x]
Hop Up Racing - 350z, wrx, sti, 240sx, evo, scion tc, s2000, cold air intakes, springs, coilovers, exhausts, headers, boost controllers has pretty cheap parts and its reliable. the intake is about $229 or something like that

YouTube - KrapWerdna's Channel

i have some vids there of my intake.

and for the exhaust...consider the tanabe medalion exhaust. a guy i know has the hks hi-power and compared it to mine, it wasnt that great. im not being biased here but its just my opinion. check you my youtube page for exhaust sounds.

side skirts - have you seen the igns+1?? i think it looks kinda good.

BUT...these are just my thoughts. dont take anything to offense x]

·
Registered
37 Posts
im gonna vote against tinting ur tail lights... if ur gonna darken them up then go straight for the paint. ive never seen a tinted tail light done right... there are always streaks/bubbles :-/

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
i think you've done a great job so far. Let's get some daytime pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts