Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BIG Meet in NJ

Hey whats up guys... well the meet up at Englishtown was phat and im suprised we all showed up on time and things went to plan. I know some couldn't make it and some were having problems with there car so lets get another meet going soon. The quicker we get a date and location set up the sooner people can get prepared and all. Im saying the meet should be on a sunday just becuase it's usually a day that most people aren't busy and plus i got work on saturdays lol. Just post and lets set a date and location.... My suggestions are as follows:

Date: November 16th, 23rd, or 30th....

Let me know.... Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Re: BIG Meet in NJ

aznxdragon30 said:
Is300_SurfNJ said:
Date: November 23rd, or 30th....

Let me know.... Later

-Tom-
thats coo with me or even short hills mall, dont have to worry abt security
true...we've had 2 menlo meets this summer already...time for a short hills meet.....

last had one last february in -10 degrees!!!

definatly think a short hills meet is in store....I'll post about it for either last weekend of november, or first weekend of december...stay tuned next week for the announcement... 8)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
menlo mall sound good...cuz i know how to get there lol :lol:

post date and time, etc

who is going to plan this one? :D

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
fairuza11 said:
can we go back a track and race?? lol i will make it a sticky
hahaha.....kewl....

well, I hope you can make it to etown for the last event of the season on sunday nov 16th....

u can run HEADS UP! :wink:

or stick to bracket, you sure did a damn good job today....

i'll let you know what I post up video's tomorrow of your late night runs under the lights.....

what a great time, my crappy results were definatly thrown out the window with watching you kick some ass!!!!

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:

post date and time, etc

no more menlo meets....time for you guys to drive a little north!

:wink:

keep any eye out, i'll post it up by tomorrow night, i'm about 15min from short hills mall....and the top parking deck is the perfect spot!!!

http://homepage.mac.com/tsopranomb/PhotoAlbum6.html

....and the nov 16th import survival series at etown...

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:

post date and time, etc

i like menlo too,plus my cuzin that was suppose to come today just moved to my grandparents up there and he can def. make it :D and i dunno where short hills is :crazy:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
well menlo we got kicked out of... :roll: :roll:

what did u run marc?

A little north... hmm thats FAR norht for me :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
lexluger180 said:
AltezzaBoy03 said:

post date and time, etc

i like menlo too,plus my cuzin that was suppose to come today just moved to my grandparents up there and he can def. make it :D and i dunno where short hills is :crazy:
you'll see in the post.....its not too hard to get there....and its in a really nice area....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well... its good to see this as a sticky and hopefully PA owners and NY owners will see it and possibly maybe a Maryland owner might be willing to come to this meet. I have access to all Is300 owners that bought a Is300 in NJ so im going try to get some new people. Dont worry, I wont get any oldies commin... lol

Short Hills Mall is cool with me, just gotta give me directions but if ANYONE has any other place they feel would be a cool spot to meet, feel free to post it. Maybe a place where there's something to do around us so we just dont stand and talk the whole time you know...

-Tom-

·
Registered
182 Posts
Holy Crap I just took my 19's off yesterday and now i find out about a postive meet!!! I live in Connecticut and never get to chill with people with Is300's!!!!! I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some one get me a deffinte date, Getting time off from work is hard as hell.. Its tough almost being the Boss!!!

If it sounds like alot of people coming then i might even put my rims back the fuck on!!!!!

Werd,

Lemme KNow!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright well... listen November 16th at Englishtown, NJ at the raceway park theres a big thing called Import Survival Series and all of us will be up there too.. You should think about going up there to. Possibly to even race. Alot of money up for grabs. Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
126 Posts
i haven't been to a meet in the longest time cuz i live in NY for school and my car is usually being worked on meet times and theres also the fact that my license is suspended......

it would be good to have the meet on Nov. 30 and i don't care if its at Menlo Mall or Short Hills Mall or anywhere else u guys decide. My car is in shop now cuz it was hit in the back about a week ago (my cousin was driving and i was pissed :pissed: ) i'm gonna have the shop work hard to get it done by then....so hopefully the meet is on that date or any date after Nov. 25.....

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
where are all the nj members i know theres more :roll: buterball?i know hes from jersey, we need more people to join in on the big meet its not big if theres only 6 cars :-? and what about the ny guys?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.