Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, i dont own an IS, thats why i got a MAXIMA. anyway, a good friend of a mine bought an IS. He was afraid to race me. I understand. ANyway, i find a punk a$$ in an 03 IS 5spd who was CONVINCED that he would LOL "walk" my 02 nissan max SE 6spd. Needless to say, it was a SAD SAD race and the guy who "claimed" to "WALK" me got OWN3D by about 3 or 4 BUS lengths. :shame: sorry boys, unless ur boosted or on NOS, watch out for the civic that can beat ur 30k car.. :roll: :lol: .

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yeah the white maxima on 95 south in jersey today looked really cool as he kept trying to race me, and I kept raping the fucking shit out of his faggot-ass mirror-tinted, ghetto-ass pussy 02 maxima SE.

I'd love to race you. Where are you? Can we set something up?

-Chris

·
Registered
212 Posts
1) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima and try to compare it to a Lexus?

2) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima and try to compare it to a Lexus?

3) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima and try to compare it to a Lexus?

4) As I've said before, I could drop a Corvette engine in a shopping cart and walk your Maxima by more than 3 or 4 bus lengths for far under half the price

5) Dumbfucks like you apparently don't realize that people don't buy a Lexus for speed. If I wanted speed I would've bought an SRT-4 or Rustang GT, only to have it fall apart in a few years.

6) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima?

7) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima?

8) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima?

9) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima?

10) Why the hell would anyone buy a Maxima?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
kaznunited said:
i'm sure ppl have seen the new maxima,...
just plain UGLY... :D

actually, i think the new maxima looks really good... especially after youve had about 10 beers and 4 shots of hard liquor.. :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
LATERALUS said:
Maxima, they are a dime a dozen and nothing special. damn trolls...
LOL, ever been to South Florida?? IS300s are a dime a dozen down here so whats your point? I could take my video camera and drive around for less than 30 mins and probably tape 20-30 ISs in that half an hour, no joke. And whats so special about an IS300, its just an enrty level "sports" sedan :lol: I'd take a new Maxima or even an 2000+ Max over an IS anyday. 8)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
20psiVeeDub said:
LATERALUS said:
Maxima, they are a dime a dozen and nothing special. damn trolls...
LOL, ever been to South Florida?? IS300s are a dime a dozen down here so whats your point? I could take my video camera and drive around for less than 30 mins and probably tape 20-30 ISs in that half an hour, no joke. And whats so special about an IS300, its just an enrty level "sports" sedan :lol: I'd take a new Maxima or even an 2000+ Max over an IS anyday. 8)
And I would SMACK your new Max all over the place and look better doing it. Chump.

·
3,221 Posts
Wxman said:
And I would SMACK your new Max all over the place and look better doing it. Chump.
No shit sherlock. I think we all know what your car can do and who you can beat. So you can stop chimming in with your garbage. Go race cars that are some where in the same league. Oh yeah, that's right...there are none. :roll:

He's talking stock for stock. The Maxima will beat the IS unless the driver in the Maxima is not very good behind the wheel. For some odd reason, the Maxima can hook up really good for being a front wheel drive car.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
simpdaddy said:
Wxman said:
No sh*t sherlock. I think we all know what your car can do and who you can beat. So you can stop chimming in with your garbage. Go race cars that are some where in the same league. Oh yeah, that's right...there are none. :roll:

He's talking stock for stock. The Maxima will beat the IS unless the driver in the Maxima is not very good behind the wheel. For some odd reason, the Maxima can hook up really good for being a front wheel drive car.
Dude, he is the one who came on here talking trash. I am sorry that you don't enjoy your car enough to defend it.

·
3,221 Posts
Wxman said:
Dude, he is the one who came on here talking trash. I am sorry that you don't enjoy your car enough to defend it.
I enjoy it but I'm realistic about what it's performance is stock. I'm not one of these people that think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have no regrets about buying my car. I still think it was a great buy at the time and for what I wanted. But I'm not going to sit here and spout all this BS about it being God's Chariot and everyone should bow down to it.

Yeah you're one of the few that has invested in a turbo, something I wanted to do but didn't quite have the funds for and now have thought twice about it till I get another car. It's just tiring seeing you come in almost any thread that someone starts talking shit to say you'll beat them anytime anywhere. Start picking on cars with equal power oh wait you post TQ instead of power.

He maybe talking trash but it's not unrealistic trash that he's talking.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
simpdaddy said:
Wxman said:
I enjoy it but I'm realistic about what it's performance is stock. I'm not one of these people that think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have no regrets about buying my car. I still think it was a great buy at the time and for what I wanted. But I'm not going to sit here and spout all this BS about it being God's Chariot and everyone should bow down to it.

Yeah you're one of the few that has invested in a turbo, something I wanted to do but didn't quite have the funds for and now have thought twice about it till I get another car. It's just tiring seeing you come in almost any thread that someone starts talking sh*t to say you'll beat them anytime anywhere. Start picking on cars with equal power oh wait you post TQ instead of power.

He maybe talking trash but it's not unrealistic trash that he's talking.
Simp, he could talk his trash without offending everyone on the forum. I chime in when people come to trash the IS, just like doublins did. He thinks he is the big bad Maxima man and honestly I think he is mistaken. That is all.

·
3,221 Posts
Wxman said:
Simp, he could talk his trash without offending everyone on the forum. I chime in when people come to trash the IS, just like doublins did. He thinks he is the big bad Maxima man and honestly I think he is mistaken. That is all.
Maxima owners are funny like that. You should've seen the way they acted on clubsi.

Everyone will trash the IS because some of the owners think they're the next coming of Senna when they get behind the wheel and can beat anyone and everyone.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
if the dood wants to join OUR forum and post in OUR columns, then he better be prepared to take OUR flames. OUR = IS300 owners, turbo'd or not!! Wxman still has every right to flame this lozer. its a fu**in fact that some cars are faster than others, so if this dude gets a damn boner by coming in here and being a meany head, then he deserves to get smacked by a 500+ HP IS. VROOM!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
dood says he sees 20 - 30 of is300 in 30 mins at florida
dood says he will take a 2000+ maxima over an is300
dood says i love my gti but i am feeling kinda insecure about it
dood says lets just keep talking trash on the is300 since this is vs. world forum
dood wishes that he can finally buy some good 30k+ car like his mom's (rx300) sometime soon

can anyone guess whos this dood?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts