Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by Doug:
Saw a black 5 sped with full L-tuned pkg, looked like shiet!
That L-Tuned is sweet! It is set up exactly like the IS-200 I saw that was owned by the guy in Australia. I think it is perfect. For more information, check my other post. It has pictures too. I love everything but the price. Ouch!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Originally posted by Doug:
Saw a black 5 sped with full L-tuned pkg, looked like shiet!
I have to agree 100%...Ruins the cars lines. Takes away from the smooth look of the car. Those agressive kits just ruin the car imho. Something like the L-Sportline or RMM kit that is more subtle is better and cleaner.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Speak for urself.... I as well as other guys on the board think the Neo Custom (L-tuned) kit looks great on my car. I dont think the lines of the car are ruined at all. I think it just takes getting used to. Now that I have the kit, I dont even wanna remember what my stock IS looked like. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY... CERTAIN COLORS CAN MAKE A KIT LOOK BAD OR GOOD... IT DEPENDS ON THE COLOR AND THE SHAPE OF THE KIT.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
true true.... gotta love the kit.. yeah im the guy from australia!! G'day

Sometime i think the kit looks ugly and sometime it looks nice... but I believe that toyota would not have released a kit that would spoil the looks of the car.
Im not sure about the new Neo customize kit though...it doesen't look as good as the original one. It's more squared and looks like a corolla kit.

But more and more ppl in melb have the same kit as me.. same front, same SARD rear bumper and side skirts... same wheels... damn some ppl have to get their own ideas....

If i had the money i would change the kit to something else no one is using.. but now Im saving for a supercharger...

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
oh yeah 4got to mention.... the L-tuned kit is a lexus option in Australia, so why didn't USA lexus bring it in themsleves?

·
Registered
40 Posts
damn lexus luthor you got a E55 AND a modified IS300? man the ppl on this site are truely amazing... thanx for all those pix in your profile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts