Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the sizes of the crush washers on the fuel rail dampener there are 2 different sizes?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
just take the dampener to your local auto parts store like auto zone or kragen o rielly. they all have whats called the help section. use whatever fits. you will see the markings on both the fuel fitting, and the dampener to see that they will or wont fit. good luck, also kinda wanted to know what you wanted to know as far as the size you were looking for. i have a set of both washers here at my house as extras, so, if you ablsolutely needed me to, i can measure them for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike but i had ordered the washers from sewell lexus. The closest thing autozone had was a copper crush washer for an oil drain plug. It was a bit small to fit so i took an hour shaving it so that it would fit, once i put it on due to the thickness of the washer im beginning to believe that may be causing my car to have a rough idle after the car is warm because of it not getting enough fuel. Honestly i love the car to death but im tired of messing with it trying to get it running right and spending all this money on it, im so glad its paid off lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.