Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished my turbo install and need help with the fuel map for the greddy emanage. it runs real rough and bad idle. i know its a little rich but i dont want to lean it out till i have a starting point with the fuel map. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Let's have a meet! This weekend! Can't help you on the emanage but congratulations on getting evrything together. You live in del mar right? :-? I can't wait to run into you one day and get smoked :lol:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a base fuel map that I got from Gavron.
however, I'd feel much better giving it to you with his consent..
it was out of the kindness of his heart that he gave it to me.

whattya say gav?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, Gavin is cool with me. ill just get it from him then if you dont feel comfy giving it out. i have spoke with him on the phone a few times. yes, i am in DelMar. right now im trying to get the fuel maps tuned so i can up the boost a little more than 5psi. so far so good. ill post some pics soon. tune in Gavin......help a brother out :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I assume you are running a bigger fuel pump with the non return sysyem still intact? To correct the rough idle, go into the air flow map and with the car running, start making negative adjustments to the map until the idle sounds good. Make sure that you are set on real time adjustments and every time you make an adjustment, it will enter in as you make it. I don't suggest tuning the car without a wideband either. I ran into a few issues while tuning mine where the car was dangerously lean coming into boost and I never would have known it if I hadn't had the wideband to tell me to shut it down fast. You may need to clamp the MAF voltage to keep the car from fuel cutting also. Where do you have the MAF at? Draw through or blow through?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts