Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a product call fuel booster,I brought one set at some place.it save gas and make the car response faster,it a very good product.Any body interest can e-mail me.

can check out my car at : http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/is30091733/lst?&.dir=/new+born+IS&.src=ph&.view=t

-------------------------------------------

Altezza grill from Japan
TRD 5 way shocks
EIBACH SPRING
WALD 10PCS. Body kits from Japan (10pcs. All mold on)
Silver dash board
Dual AMG style muffler
SRT intake
19 INCH RIMS
c-west carbon fiber spoiler (5 lbs.only)
Red brake calipers
Auto meter a/f ratio ,oil press. Gauge.
H&R 1 INCH SPACER
Nakamichi amps (highs)
U.S.AMPS class D 500w amp (low)
Oz audio speaker
Full custom trunk
Clarion headunit and 7 inch TV
engine oil cooler
Trans. oil Cooler
Cusco LSD
NEW !!!M tech fuel booster (more power, no bull****)

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: #1 IS 300 ]

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Be very careful with gasoline additives. You can do a search and fine that we've discussed this topic before. I've heard some can actually leave harmful deposits in the fuel line or even cause pinging.

Glad you found one that works for you, though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by blue_j:
Be very careful with gasoline additives. You can do a search and fine that we've discussed this topic before. I've heard some can actually leave harmful deposits in the fuel line or even cause pinging.

Glad you found one that works for you, though.
the stuff I talk about is not put in the fuel tank.it's stick "outside" of the fuel line,no cutting anything require.I'll post some pic.later.and thanks for your common.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, it supposedly breaks down your feul somehow (Magnitically??? Something like it)and allows it to burn more completly and cleaner, thus producing better gas milage and reducing waste.

·
Registered
667 Posts
If it's anything like this:
http://www-mtl.look.ca/~tonyg29/

then you are a complete idiot. I can't even begin to explain why this doesn't work to an idiot like you.

I also saw you have a US Amps amplifier. They suck. They suck so bad they trumpet the fact that they use an unregulated power supply hoping morons like you won't know that an unregulated power supply is a piece of garbage.

Originally posted by #1 IS 300:
Does anybody know a product call fuel booster,I brought one set at some place.it save gas and make the car response faster,it a very good product.Any body interest can e-mail me.

can check out my car at : http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/is30091733/lst?&.dir=/new+born+IS&.src=ph&.view=t

-------------------------------------------

Altezza grill from Japan
TRD 5 way shocks
EIBACH SPRING
WALD 10PCS. Body kits from Japan (10pcs. All mold on)
Silver dash board
Dual AMG style muffler
SRT intake
19 INCH RIMS
c-west carbon fiber spoiler (5 lbs.only)
Red brake calipers
Auto meter a/f ratio ,oil press. Gauge.
H&R 1 INCH SPACER
Nakamichi amps (highs)
U.S.AMPS class D 500w amp (low)
Oz audio speaker
Full custom trunk
Clarion headunit and 7 inch TV
engine oil cooler
Trans. oil Cooler
Cusco LSD
NEW !!!M tech fuel booster (more power, no bull****)

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm being mean because my suspicion is that he would like to sell some of these rip-off devices to members of this board. Did you notice how he didn't provide a link, he asks for people to contact him directly? Scam artist.

Originally posted by broadwayboyz:
be nice rubley!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by rubley:
[QB]I'm being mean because my suspicion is that he would like to sell some of these rip-off devices to members of this board. Did you notice how he didn't provide a link, he asks for people to contact him directly? Scam artist.

YOU KNOW WHAT?I just trying to introduce some useful stuff to someone who interested.Have you use before?if not,why you keep blame on it?By the way,Have you hear U.S.amp before? ((U.S.AMP)) is
DIFFERENT with ((U.S.A.AMP))
U.S.A.amp is a company who try to use close names to confuse out with U.S.amps.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Dude, you sound like a 12 year old fob.

[QB]I'm being mean because my suspicion is that he would like to sell some of these rip-off devices to members of this board. Did you notice how he didn't provide a link, he asks for people to contact him directly? Scam artist.

YOU KNOW WHAT?I just trying to introduce some useful stuff to someone who interested.Have you use before?if not,why you keep blame on it?By the way,Have you hear U.S.amp before? ((U.S.AMP)) is

·
Registered
22 Posts
When I went to college a good friend of mine got suckered into believing in this SAME EXACT BS product!

He sold some of these "fuel booster magnets" to his family innocently trusting in this product. HOWEVER, the magnets only screwed up the car's performance. These are only cheap black magnets that go on the fuel line and stick! That's it...lol.. .wow state of the art!!!

There are no patents and there are many people sueing this company!

If you guys need more details I can get them, since my friend and his family are part of the people sueing, so stay away from this snake oil dealer!

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: okirotty ]

·
Registered
667 Posts

U.S Amps suck.

"Unregulated UltraFET Power
U.S.Amps' unregulated UltraFET power supplies are resistant to low-voltage damage and actually increase in power when the engine is running. "
http://www.usamps.com/default.asp?View=products/amplifiers.htm

You want a good amp, you buy Hifonics:
http://209.130.19.146/amps.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts