Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im in need of a stock exhaust and stock sway bars for about a week or a little more. I'm willing to pay a few bucks or lunch or whatever im in southern California. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
yo benny i have a stock exhaust. i dunno which part you need though, and i dunno if itll work, cuz i got it cut off when i got my exhaust done. let me know which part u need, i.e. the muffler, or what..

just hit me up.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just need the axel back portion of the exhaust. I don't really need to buy one i just need to borrow it for some tests at the track. Hey Onyx if you got the part i need i would take you to lunch or whatevers to loan it to me for a little

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
ummm ok theres a problem..there is no flange lol. its been cut off at the muffler, so yeah..dunno if that helps. let me know though. u can borrow it for free if it is what u need. only problem is ..i dunno if u can use it since u cant bolt it on..lol but just let me know.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i have gotten a guy to lend me the things tomorow for 10 bucks. If it doesn't go through i'll let everyone know thanks

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Yeah..just let me know if it doesnt go through. I have one laying in my garage and it's pretty new also. I'm located in riverside. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k well plans have changed a bit because i didn't get a reservation at the track but i should be going soon. Thanks to those willing to help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts