Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys a friend of mine was helping me put together parts for a turbo kit to go on my IS. I had almost everything but the EMS and BOV. Then just recently I found out there was a shop locally that was doing IS300 turbos and I am going to be testing their setup so I will need to sell this stuff:

Includes everything you see...

- XS Power T4
- Black Intercooler (24"x12"x3")
- 3" Down Pipe
- Wastegate
- Oil Lines
- *EDIT* IS300 Cast Manifold

All parts are brand new to my knowledge.

Asking $1,900

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
So what else is needed to make this a COMPLETE turbo-kit? All that is needed now is Engine Management and a BOV and it's ready to install? Tranny cooler is included? How much power can the turbo handle? Is this kit good for 300+ RWHP with perfect tuning? I just saw your manifold is for the GTE. How much are you asking for the kit minus the manifold then?

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IS300STeeZ said:
So what else is needed to make this a COMPLETE turbo-kit? All that is needed now is Engine Management and a BOV and it's ready to install? Tranny cooler is included? How much power can the turbo handle? Is this kit good for 300+ RWHP with perfect tuning? I just saw your manifold is for the GTE. How much are you asking for the kit minus the manifold then?
A t4 can "Handle" up to 600hp I believe. I was planning on putting down 300-315 rwhp with this. Yeah, cooler is included everything you see. I can knock off $100 for the manifold.. I really dont need it.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
how much for just the manifold? I have a friend with a Supra TT who would be interested....thanks

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tsopranoMB said:
how much for just the manifold? I have a friend with a Supra TT who would be interested....thanks
Don't want to part out JUST yet, I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I'm pretty new to FI. Are these good quality parts? Is it a 40mm wastegate? Who is the manufacturer of the wastegate, IC, piping, etc... Sorry for all of the questions I'm interested in the kit.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
^^ interesting considering my friend with the Supra has an XSPOWER FMIC as well...

he has a crappy turbonetics rusted cast manifold and would likely purchase this mani, DP, and wastegate from you...

$1900 is a damn good price for all that stuff, but if you can work out a deal with my friend for just the 3 parts he needs, that would be awesome Justin....we'll be at HIN in Atlantic City...u going to that?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Woah juss when i said FI was too expensive......hit me bak wit a PM...im in miami do u know how much shipping would be.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
^^ interesting considering my friend with the Supra has an XSPOWER FMIC as well...

he has a crappy turbonetics rusted cast manifold and would likely purchase this mani, DP, and wastegate from you...

$1900 is a damn good price for all that stuff, but if you can work out a deal with my friend for just the 3 parts he needs, that would be awesome Justin....we'll be at HIN in Atlantic City...u going to that?

Hey Marc, check this site out

www.ssautochrome.com I believe they distribute the XSPower Manifold.

Good price for those parts Justin.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tsopranoMB said:
Thanks, not trying to make any $$$ here. I am hopefully getting sponsored mostly for my kit so I don't mind giving these parts away ;)

Nah, I would love to make it to a East Coast HIN but its just too far for me :blush:

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I S Stock said:
Woah juss when i said FI was too expensive......hit me bak wit a PM...im in miami do u know how much shipping would be.
I just got back from Miami... I can ship it $50 flat to FL.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Justin, if you want me to delete this, just ask.......but it's related...

As an addon to this kit, I have a Greddy E-manage and HKS DLI ignition unit which would complement the above kit pieces. I'll give someone a discount if you buy both in addition to this kit......

(Justin lives 15 min. away from me, and everything could be shipped together)

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great idea, that EMS would work well with this setup. If anyone wants that along with the turbo I will pick it up and ship it all together. You can work out the cost with xen.

·
Registered
152 Posts
2 things:

1: The turbo you have has a 1.15 exducer housing and it will not make boost till about 3500rpm. It also has no V-Band on it so it won't couple to your DP. You need a different exducer, one that has a V-band and also an AR of ~ .7 for the 2JZ motor. Should be disclosed if you aren't including the v-band half.

2: If that is a GTE manifold, the manifold canont be modifed to work with a GE motor. The spacing is too different and you wreck the header trying to mod it. Its been tried - just get a GE mani and sell that one.

I happen to have an exducer housing FS if you want one, $145 shipped and it's yours.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys, I still have the kit and can REALLY use the $$$ right now. I have confirmation that the shop I was keeping the turbo kit in Metairie, LA is fine... no hurricane damage so the kit is still in new shape. If anyone is interested please contact me asap we can work something out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts