Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this from is300.net and am having to turn around and sell it will let it go for 275.00 shipped, that is the xerd race pipe and gasket ....and i will sell the underbody panel(sold) for 170 shipped...i accept paypal but need the 3% fee to make it even....i also have a PLP passenger plate i am seeling for 70 shipped if you buy both i'll cut a deal, the plate has been on my car for like a week it's brand new as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
Re: FS:Xerd race pipe and gasket and PLPunderbody panel

brandonbaz said:
I just bought this from is300.net and am having to turn around and sell it will let it go for 295.00 shipped, that is the xerd race pipe and gasket ....and i will sell the underbody panel for 180 shipped...i accept paypal but need the 3% fee to make it even....just had a accident and will need the money, the underbody panel is brand new and purchased from a .netter
thanks, brandon
Hey Brandon, its Paul!

Remember me, with the PLP Vented Panel. Sorry again about all the drama. Listen, I am interested in the XERD racepipe. Is it the new one (SS) or is it the old Ceramic? What is its condition (ie scratches blemishes or damage in general) thanks for the info bro!
 

·
Threadlocker
Joined
·
8,984 Posts
Re: FS:Xerd race pipe and gasket and PLPunderbody panel

LX4U2NV said:
brandonbaz said:
I just bought this from is300.net and am having to turn around and sell it will let it go for 295.00 shipped, that is the xerd race pipe and gasket ....and i will sell the underbody panel for 180 shipped...i accept paypal but need the 3% fee to make it even....just had a accident and will need the money, the underbody panel is brand new and purchased from a .netter
thanks, brandon
Hey Brandon, its Paul!

Remember me, with the PLP Vented Panel. Sorry again about all the drama. Listen, I am interested in the XERD racepipe. Is it the new one (SS) or is it the old Ceramic? What is its condition (ie scratches blemishes or damage in general) thanks for the info bro!
since he just bought it from the .net store (i assume) it is probably SS since they don't make the ceramic ones anymore...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
200 shipping for both.... the pipe itself cost 296.00 from the .net store it's BRAND NEW so is the underbody panel....sorry newbie no way :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
hksredlex said:
ill give you 200 plus shipping for both
What is this guy thinkin??? :roll:

Lo-Ballers need to ball with the little kids next door, not on .net :lol:
im not the one that needs the money, you do. i can get that stuff cheaper than what your selling it for. your los :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could to if i stole someone's car and took off the parts...when you do get those parts make sure you take pics of your receipts so we can all see...i'm sure the .net store would be interested in seeing you get your xerd pipe cheaper and i'm sure PLP would like to see you get the Underbody panel brand new cheaper than what i'm offering :roll: move on newbie!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
brandonbaz said:
I could to if i stole someone's car and took off the parts...when you do get those parts make sure you take pics of your receipts so we can all see...i'm sure the .net store would be interested in seeing you get your xerd pipe cheaper and i'm sure PLP would like to see you get the Underbody panel brand new cheaper than what i'm offering :roll: move on newbie!!!
look, why dont you keep your sht. look around newbie and see where im from and who im with, then you will realize alot of shit. i dont have to steal anything to get what i want. learn how to drive and we wouldnt be in this situation. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
lol so which one's the newb? :lol:

HKS: Stop low-balling and stop posting crap on his sale thread. If you can get one for cheaper, then go get that one. Why did you even want to buy it off of him if you can get it cheaper? It makes no sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
look who i am ?? please :roll: grow up everyone would look at your price and call you a low baller just admit it and be gone from my sell....if you can get those two for 200.00 then by all means do it, but don't come on here and say you can get it cheaper and not back that up...i said we would all be interested in seeing how you got them that cheap....real people who are intertered please pm me i don't have time for youngster's offering prices this is not a auction!!! read the sticky!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
alright, quit crying, i was just fucking with you. i wanted to both items for 200, thats why i made a offer. the prices your selling them for right know, i can beat that, i just wanted to see if you would see them for 200 to get rid of them.

you understand leeno?

my bad brandon, ill stop fucking with, and good luck with your sell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm not crying.....this just isn't a auction...i know what you were doing and i figured you were messing around no harm no foul....if you get those for that price i'd make sure they weren't home made :lol: take it easy bro...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,325 Posts
I'm very interested in the underbody panel...Check your PM.....



Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....Built by TOYOMOTO.....
...Now in the hands of BULLISH Racing...
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top