Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone missed the group purchase on the race pipes. I will be willing to sell mine for $225 delieverd or $200 pick up. I ordered it on 1/6 or 1/7. I have not recieved it yet but they should be ready shortly. currently they are at the ceramic coaters.

xerd price on these now are 270 plus shipping..

to make the transaction easy we can do a conference call to Xerd or send an email to have him mail the race pipe to the new buyer instead of me. i made my own custom exhaust so i dont need it any more. i will except paypal for those of you who xerd would not take paypal

dennis

[email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately in cold boston, mass...

let me know. my work number is 617 760 2343. usually 8-4pm est.

im just selling it for what i paid for it.

dennis

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Damn...now I'm interested and I shouldn't be.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SophieSleeps

let me know if you want it. i can have it shiped to me then just pay me when it comes in. since you are in mass. i live in boston.

dennis

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Ever get your fender and headlight fingered out?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats going, on. i did not realize it was you. actually my girlfriend decided to just go through her insurance company. her deductable is 500. the headlight used is about 150 on ebay. so we are just waiting for the adjuster to come out. they must be busy....

let me know about the pipe. we live close enough. i could meet you at trader joes in cambridge or something.

dennis

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Hey,
I dunno if I can afford that right now. Thinking about it, but damn I should be saving. Sorry man. I'm sure someone will snag that up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts